2016 4* CB Joejuan Williams (Vanderbilt commit)

au_bsci_04

4_1275423.jpg

Joejuan Williams, CB

Hendersonville, TN (Hnedersonville)

Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 195 lbs | 40: 4.50

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 217, No. 21 CB)

ESPN: 4* (ESPN300 - No. 131, No. 6 CB)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 89, No. 8 CB)

Scout: 4* (Scout Rank - No. 222, No. 14 CB)

- Earned offer at Junior Camp on 7/20/14

- Unofficial visit to AU 10/04/14 (LSU game) and 3/17/15 (Junior Day)

- Recruiters: Muschamp, T-Rob

Offers: Alabama, Arizona State, Arkansas, Auburn, Cincinnati, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Michigan State, Middle Tennessee State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, South Carolina, South Florida, Temple, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt and Western Kentucky, among others.

Interesting family dynamic to keep an eye on...

@JoejuanW: Grandmom is a big Bama fan and Grandad is a big Auburn fan..they sit in different rooms when the Iron Bowl is on

@JoejuanW: Mom likes UT and Vandy even though they have a rivalry

Hudl Highlights

• 2 months later...

I like his size.

Me too. Are we looking at him as a safety or corner? Title says CB, but OP says S.

CB. I changed the title from S to CB. I had not read the OP.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

From his visit t his past weekend ...

joejuan-williams-9a4a3b60b6ce50b7.jpg

"It went so great," Williams said. "Everything I came here to look for was here. I was looking forward to meeting Coach Muschamp and Coach T-Rob and see if we can build a relationship. Turns out, it's awesome and perfect. They're great coaches and they taught me a bunch today. He showed me a lot of Florida film and things that they're doing and where I'll be playing here. It was a great visit. I'm glad I came."

"I don't know (where Auburn stands) yet, but they will definitely be up there," Williams said. "It's a great school and I love it. I've got a personal relationship with both of the new coaches now. That was my main No. 1 goal, and I achieved it. It was awesome. They showed me love as soon as I came in."

Williams is being recruited by the Tigers as a corner, but has been told he has the ability to play anywhere in the secondary. He could be back on the Plains later this spring as the Tigers hold practice for the A-Day Game.

"I'm definitely coming back," he said. "I don't know when, but you'll see me back (at Auburn) plenty of times."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/03/i_loved_it_says_4-star_cb_joej.html

• 9 months later...

Archived