Does Sonasoft have backups of the email servers?

DKW 86

Just wondered why Sonasoft was being so quiet about all the proceedings going on...

And now Lerner's emails are starting to turn up. We may soon KNOW why the HDDs had to crash so suspiciously.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/07/30/lerner-emails-conservatives-are-crazies-aholes-that-will-take-down-america-n1872332

BtzUmO-IgAAsW1H.png

This from that "non-Partisan" Whacko Lois Lerner.

Dont worry, I am sure that Obama Donor heading the investigation will some how never see this until he sees the tv news, THE DAY AFTER the investigation closes.

These bureaucrats have been trying to explain the missing emails on a level an average person would understand hoping the excuses would work. The my PCs hard drive crashed and I lost everything excuse.... It hasn't been like that in large organizations for 15 years and more. Ollie North's emails were found on government mainframes during Iran contra 30 years ago.

Private businesses being investigated by the government would never get away with these excuses that the emails were just lost. Using personal email accounts to conduct official business is also forbidden.

The other thing that is evident is these bureaucrats feel free to make any statement they care to on a government owned system. Private companies warn their employees that official email is being retained, monitored and that it must not be used to make these kinds of comments.

Archived