Real wackadoodles on display

AUisAll

I compare Democrats to some Bama fans. Bammers want to say things like 'all fan bases have crazy fans' when in fact, although technically correct, the reality is no other school has the % of fans that are 'inbreds' or fans that have killed trees, gone sexual deviant on a passed on fans face, jumped over rows of fans to fight, etc etc etc. It's just that Bama fans don't hold other Bama fans responsible or are willing to admit they have the suckiest fan base anywhere. Democrats want to say both parties have idiots and liars, when in fact, although technically correct, it isn't even close. The Democrat party is full of morons. It's just that Democrats don't hold other Democrats responsible for the moronic and lying ways. Here is the first installment of a wackadoodle. "Democratic Rep Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill: We Didn’t Try To Impeach Bush" http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/163157-dem-rep-co-sponsored-bush-impeachment-bill-didnt-try-impeach-bush/

Convenient amnesia seems awfully politically convenient. Democrats still get all righteously indignant about the problems in Iraq are on GWB for invading Iraq in the 1st place. What they conveniently do not mention is; most ALL of them voted for that war right there with GWB.

Convenient amnesia seems awfully politically convenient. Democrats still get all righteously indignant about the problems in Iraq are on GWB for invading Iraq in the 1st place. What they conveniently do not mention is; most ALL of them voted for that war right there with GWB.

Indeed. And every one of them lied like hell or were ignorant to the facts to get Obamacare passed but conveniently don't mention this either. And the list goes on and on and on and I encourage others to post the evidence. I certainly will.

Funny. The guy that wrote that impeachment resolution voted against going to war in Iraq. He also called for Obama's impeachment over Libya. Kucinich and Lee are moonbats.

I compare Democrats to some Bama fans. Bammers want to say things like 'all fan bases have crazy fans' when in fact, although technically correct, the reality is no other school has the % of fans that are 'inbreds' or fans that have killed trees, gone sexual deviant on a passed on fans face, jumped over rows of fans to fight, etc etc etc. It's just that Bama fans don't hold other Bama fans responsible or are willing to admit they have the suckiest fan base anywhere. Democrats want to say both parties have idiots and liars, when in fact, although technically correct, it isn't even close. The Democrat party is full of morons. It's just that Democrats don't hold other Democrats responsible for the moronic and lying ways....

Cool story, bro.

"Funny. The guy that wrote that impeachment resolution voted against going to war in Iraq. He also called for Obama's impeachment in over Libya. Kucinich and Lee are moonbats."

Kucinich is gone....Lee, not so much. I didn't say all democrats voted for the Iraq invasion I said MOST all of them did which is not technically true but it is true of the ones who do most of the complaining about it. The highest profile members like Joe Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Hilary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for it.. Here's the list of Senators

Senate Democratic votes for the Iraq War:

YEAs — 77 Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE)

Breaux (D-LA)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Carnahan (D-MO)

Carper (D-DE)

Cleland (D-GA)

Clinton (D-NY)

Daschle (D-SD)

Dodd (D-CT)

Dorgan (D-ND)

Edwards (D-NC)

Feinstein (D-CA)

Harkin (D-IA) Hollings (D-SC)

Johnson (D-SD)

Kerry (D-MA)

Kohl (D-WI)

Landrieu (D-LA)

Lieberman (D-CT)

Lincoln (D-AR)

Miller (D-GA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Nelson (D-NE)

Reid (D-NV)

Rockefeller (D-WV)

Schumer (D-NY)

Torricelli (D-NJ)

And, every time you post this statement, you conveniently leave out the fact that much of the support from Democrats and, some of the support from Republicans, was garnered by lying.

And, every time you post this statement, you conveniently leave out the fact that much of the support from both Democrats and, some of the support from Republicans, was garnered by lying.

You believe that but I do not. You really have to be a serious black helicoptor guy to believe that Dick Cheney contrived a sequence of lies, sold them to Congress and the rest of the free world simply to satisfy his unquenchable thirst for oil.

And, every time you post this statement, you conveniently leave out the fact that much of the support from both Democrats and, some of the support from Republicans, was garnered by lying.

You believe that but I do not. You really have to be a serious black helicoptor guy to believe that Dick Cheney contrived a sequence of lies, sold them to Congress and the rest of the free world simply to satisfy his unquenchable thirst for oil.

I would tend to believe Dick Armie before Dick Cheney.

I doubt Cheney has in insatiable desire for oil. However, money and power are another story.

I cannot read minds, so I do not know Cheney, Bush & Co.'s motives and won't speak to those motives.

But Operation Iraqi Freedom was sold to the U.S. people, the U.S. Congress, and the United Nations on the basis of two lies:

1. That Saddam Hussein was a threat to his neighbors and the world because he possessed WMD's.

2. That Saddam Hussein was a threat to his neighbors and the world because he was an active partner of Osama bin Ladin & Al Qaeda.

Also, just as many were afraid of being labeled "soft on communism" or "communist sympathizers" if they stood up to Sen. Joe McCarthy in the 1950's, so too many feared being labeled "soft on terrorism" if they did not go along with everything the White House proposed in those days after 9/11.

Regrettably, too many also bought into the Bush Administration's predictions that: 1) "We'll be greeted as liberators", 2) "Iraqis are ready for democracy and honest cooperation among Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds will be easy to achieve", 3) "We'll be in and out quickly", and 4) "The invasion & 'nation building' will be relatively cheap and paid for by Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Iraqi oil revenues". (Those were predictions and I won't call them lies. They were, however, either bad judgement, wishful thinking, or merely propaganda to promote the war.)

Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20. But even as unconnected to real intelligence as I am as an average civilian, I had the foresight to question each of those predictions pre-invasion. Anyone with just average knowledge of recent Middle East history should have been skeptical of those predictions, so in that sense I hold both Democrats and Republicans who blindly fell for the Administration's sales pitch at fault.

I compare Democrats to some Bama fans. Bammers want to say things like 'all fan bases have crazy fans' when in fact, although technically correct, the reality is no other school has the % of fans that are 'inbreds' or fans that have killed trees, gone sexual deviant on a passed on fans face, jumped over rows of fans to fight, etc etc etc. It's just that Bama fans don't hold other Bama fans responsible or are willing to admit they have the suckiest fan base anywhere. Democrats want to say both parties have idiots and liars, when in fact, although technically correct, it isn't even close. The Democrat party is full of morons. It's just that Democrats don't hold other Democrats responsible for the moronic and lying ways. Here is the first installment of a wackadoodle. "Democratic Rep Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill: We Didn’t Try To Impeach Bush" http://www.ijreview....y-impeach-bush/

Perfect example of what I have said for years. Politics and politicians and peoples thoughts are nothing more than the equivalent of a football game these day.

Why we are ******.

I mean really, how does this type of thinking get anything done or help anyone?

Kucinich, Jackson-Lee, Todd Akin...the Whackadoodle list grows...

If Grayson and Palin are King and Queen, Kucinich must get a Lifetime Achievement Award. Akin, has his own wing in the Whackadoodle Hall of Fame.

Dems and updykes are of the same level of intellect. Sarah Palin is a member of MENSA compared to Lee.

Sheila Jackson Lee asked a NASA spokesperson if the MARS rover could be sent to Apollo landing site and take pictures of the flag the astronauts left - ON THE MOON.

She's the representative from HOUSTON, btw.

And she continues to get elected into office.

Yeah, they do have a real problem.

I compare Democrats to some Bama fans. Bammers want to say things like 'all fan bases have crazy fans' when in fact, although technically correct, the reality is no other school has the % of fans that are 'inbreds' or fans that have killed trees, gone sexual deviant on a passed on fans face, jumped over rows of fans to fight, etc etc etc. It's just that Bama fans don't hold other Bama fans responsible or are willing to admit they have the suckiest fan base anywhere. Democrats want to say both parties have idiots and liars, when in fact, although technically correct, it isn't even close. The Democrat party is full of morons. It's just that Democrats don't hold other Democrats responsible for the moronic and lying ways. Here is the first installment of a wackadoodle. "Democratic Rep Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill: We Didn’t Try To Impeach Bush" http://www.ijreview....y-impeach-bush/

Perfect example of what I have said for years. Politics and politicians and peoples thoughts are nothing more than the equivalent of a football game these day.

Why we are ******.

I mean really, how does this type of thinking get anything done or help anyone?

It's a comparison. It is strictly an illustration of why we are ****** IMO. The Democrat party has been taken over by the wackaddodles for the most part and their supporters are blind to this reality. And BTW, here's another illustration: Maxine Waters 'Voting against Sharia Law is GOP fear mongering, bigotry' http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/07/24/Maxine-Waters-Supports-Sharia-Law-Says-Voting-Against-it%20-is-Bigotry

Maxine Waters should be at or near the top of any list of congressional wackadoodles.

Agreed. And unfortunately she has a lot of company in the current Democrat party.

"Funny. The guy that wrote that impeachment resolution voted against going to war in Iraq. He also called for Obama's impeachment in over Libya. Kucinich and Lee are moonbats."

Kucinich is gone....Lee, not so much. I didn't say all democrats voted for the Iraq invasion I said MOST all of them did which is not technically true but it is true of the ones who do most of the complaining about it. The highest profile members like Joe Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Hilary Clinton, John Kerry all voted for it.. Here's the list of Senators

Senate Democratic votes for the Iraq War:

YEAs — 77 Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE)

Breaux (D-LA)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Carnahan (D-MO)

Carper (D-DE)

Cleland (D-GA)

Clinton (D-NY)

Daschle (D-SD)

Dodd (D-CT)

Dorgan (D-ND)

Edwards (D-NC)

Feinstein (D-CA)

Harkin (D-IA) Hollings (D-SC)

Johnson (D-SD)

Kerry (D-MA)

Kohl (D-WI)

Landrieu (D-LA)

Lieberman (D-CT)

Lincoln (D-AR)

Miller (D-GA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Nelson (D-NE)

Reid (D-NV)

Rockefeller (D-WV)

Schumer (D-NY)

Torricelli (D-NJ)

It's called a mistake. In hindsight, a huge mistake.

So the question becomes, how many of them recognize that and regret their vote in lieu of historical developments?

I cannot read minds, so I do not know Cheney, Bush & Co.'s motives and won't speak to those motives.

But Operation Iraqi Freedom was sold to the U.S. people, the U.S. Congress, and the United Nations on the basis of two lies:

1. That Saddam Hussein was a threat to his neighbors and the world because he possessed WMD's.

2. That Saddam Hussein was a threat to his neighbors and the world because he was an active partner of Osama bin Ladin & Al Qaeda.

Also, just as many were afraid of being labeled "soft on communism" or "communist sympathizers" if they stood up to Sen. Joe McCarthy in the 1950's, so too many feared being labeled "soft on terrorism" if they did not go along with everything the White House proposed in those days after 9/11.

Regrettably, too many also bought into the Bush Administration's predictions that: 1) "We'll be greeted as liberators", 2) "Iraqis are ready for democracy and honest cooperation among Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds will be easy to achieve", 3) "We'll be in and out quickly", and 4) "The invasion & 'nation building' will be relatively cheap and paid for by Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Iraqi oil revenues". (Those were predictions and I won't call them lies. They were, however, either bad judgement, wishful thinking, or merely propaganda to promote the war.)

Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20. But even as unconnected to real intelligence as I am as an average civilian, I had the foresight to question each of those predictions pre-invasion. Anyone with just average knowledge of recent Middle East history should have been skeptical of those predictions, so in that sense I hold both Democrats and Republicans who blindly fell for the Administration's sales pitch at fault.

And the effect of that sort of "herd mentality" should not be underestimated.

So, the list grows:

Michele Bachmann, with acknowledgment that she does good things in the community.

Sarah Palin

Glenn Beck

Todd Akin

Sheila Jackson-Lee

Maxine Waters

Dennis Kucinich

Alan Grayson

any other additions?

Please remember these have to be nutz, not just disliked.

GWB and Obama, while they are incompetent, IMHO, i do not consider them W-A-Ds.

One dem and one repup for symmetry's sake.

Louie Gohmert from Texas, Blagoyyyyavich from Illinois.

So, the list grows:

Michele Bachmann, with acknowledgment that she does good things in the community.

Sarah Palin

Glenn Beck

Todd Akin

Louie Gohmert

Bob Dornan

Larry Kilgore Texas. Google him... :ucrazy:

Sheila Jackson-Lee

Maxine Waters

Dennis Kucinich

Alan Grayson

Rod Blagojevich is he corrupt or crazy & corrupt.

Anthony Weiner

Bob Filner

James Traficant

If he believes half of the stuff he wrote in his own defense, he's a freaking loon.

So, the list grows:

Sarah Palin

Glenn Beck

Todd Akin

Louie Gohmert

Bob Dornan

Sheila Jackson-Lee

Maxine Waters

Dennis Kucinich

Alan Grayson

Anthony Weiner

Bob Filner

James Traficant

I agree with Todd Akin although he said one stupid thing and is and was crucified for it. The rest of the GOP list not so much. And any Democrat list that doesn't include Pelosi is invalid. And if we are going to include pundits for the right, the list for the Democrats would likely take up all the bandwidth here and would obviously start with Sharpton, Mathews and most everyone on MSNBC.

If Glenn Beck makes the list, I'd include Rush Limbaugh. Glenn has wandered a bit further down the crazy path, but Rush has his moments. A woman who has her insurance company pay for her birth control is a prostitute? ("getting paid to have sex", per Limbaugh) Guess what, Rush: That same line of reasoning means any man who buys erectile dysfunction medicine is a "john", paying to have sex. And of course "There are museums for women all over this country, they're called 'shopping malls' ".

So if we're including pundits, then I have two more, once again balanced for symmetry's sake. Touré and Coulter.

Sarah Palin

Glenn Beck

Todd Akin google him again. he is riding the Crazy Train a lot this year...

Louie Gohmert

Bob Dornan

Ted Cruz

Rush Limbaugh at certain moments...

Ann Coulter

Rick Santorum

Sheila Jackson-Lee

Maxine Waters

Dennis Kucinich

Alan Grayson

Anthony Weiner

Bob Filner

James Traficant

Nancy Pelosi

Toure'

Al Sharpton

Ed Schultz

Archived