Palestinians may be pushing for War Crimes against Israel

Tigermike

The UN will side with the terrorists.

Anybody with a brain can see that if Hamas wanted to kill people, they wouldn't be launching rockets into empty areas. Their main desire is to bait and paint Israel as an aggressor in the world's eyes to garner sympathy from the heart bleeders while cowardly using civilians as human shields.

I don't think Hamas is intentionally launching rockets into empty areas. But as is usually the case they are winning the PR war.

Anybody with a brain can see that if Hamas wanted to kill people, they wouldn't be launching rockets into empty areas.

I don't think Hamas is intentionally launching rockets into empty areas.

I won't vouch for the accuracy of this report, or the inquisitr.com website in general, but apparently at least one person thinks there's a deeper reason for their poor targeting: :-\

http://www.inquisitr...ets-in-mid-air/

Israel Miracle? Gaza Strip Hamas Complain, ‘Their God Changes The Paths Of Our Rockets In Mid-Air’

There could be a deeper reason but when I said they weren't doing it intentionally I was thinking they just couldn't operate the targeting thingy. :)

Anybody with a brain can see that if Hamas wanted to kill people, they wouldn't be launching rockets into empty areas.

I don't think Hamas is intentionally launching rockets into empty areas.

I won't vouch for the accuracy of this report, or the inquisitr.com website in general, but apparently at least one person thinks there's a deeper reason for their poor targeting: :-\/>

http://www.inquisitr...ets-in-mid-air/

Israel Miracle? Gaza Strip Hamas Complain, ‘Their God Changes The Paths Of Our Rockets In Mid-Air’

Are you saying that this is ridiculous?

Archived