War Eagle & War Panthers!

WFE12

Guys don't know if you followed it but Killa Cam and the panthers had a year similar to auburn's, Surprising everyone, doing much more tha expected and winning the division/conference but coming up short. If Cam and the panthers win the superbowl and auburn wins the ship this year i would go Crazy!!!

Living in North Carolina, I get to see Cam & Panthers a good deal over the season. Cam is very well respected here.

Living in North Carolina, I get to see Cam & Panthers a good deal over the season. Cam is very well respected here.

That's really nice to hear! He has matured a great deal in just 5 years. I proud of him finishing his school while playing pro ball. Now he just needs to win a superbowl.

he oughta be, love that guy! real stand up guy, true auburn man!

Cam Newton won't ever make it to a top 5 qb unless two scenarios: he finds a new team, or his current team tries to build around Cam and not do the exact opposite. Get the man some wide receivers that are not scrubs ala Brandon lafell and he will put up numbers.

Cam Newton won't ever make it to an Elite qb unless two scenarios: he finds a new team, or his current team tries to build around Cam and not do the exact opposite. Get the man some freaking wide receivers that are not scrubs such as Brandon lafell.

I hate they traded smith but they did just draft Kelvin Benjamin. Now if they could just get Megatron and Mike Evans it would all be over haha.

Cam Newton won't ever make it to an Elite qb unless two scenarios: he finds a new team, or his current team tries to build around Cam and not do the exact opposite. Get the man some freaking wide receivers that are not scrubs such as Brandon lafell.

I hate they traded smith but they did just draft Kelvin Benjamin. Now if they could just get Megatron and Mike Evans it would all be over haha.

I was hopeful we would pick up Mike Evans in the draft. I know Benjamin made that huge catch against Auburn but I wonder how high his ceiling is in the NFL.

Archived