Posted by the Russian Foreign Minister

japantiger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you don't see any problem with the Russian Foreign Minister making the POTUS look like a fool? Geez., where is your pride in America?

And you don't see any problem with the Russian Foreign Minister making the POTUS look like a fool? Geez., where is your pride in America?

Only fools are worried about this.

I'm not worried, just ashamed as any American with any sense of pride would be.

What kind of proud American let's a KGB agent tell him how to think? You guys are particularly pathetic on this one. I'm rarely disappointed in you guys because my expectations are so low, but this is really pathetic.

The tables certainly have turned since Reagan cracked a joke about signing legislation ending the Soviet Union. Now WE are the butt of their jokes.

I have pointed this out before...my Russian friends used to be in awe of us. We used to have amazing discussions on our combined cold war experiences. Now they ask me "what is wrong" with America and "how did he get elected".

I'm not worried, just ashamed as any American with any sense of pride would be.

What kind of proud American let's a KGB agent tell him how to think? You guys are particularly pathetic on this one. I'm rarely disappointed in you guys because my expectations are so low, but this is really pathetic.

And so it is. Pathetic is in the White House....but I digress. ;)

I have pointed this out before...my Russian friends used to be in awe of us. We used to have amazing discussions on our combined cold war experiences. Now they ask me "what is wrong" with America and "how did he get elected".

And now you guys are in awe of Putin-- speaks volumes.

No, no one is in awe of Putin. He's no surprise. He's a KGB guy...he's a known quantity...what is surprising to them is that the American President is a "tool".

No, no one is in awe of Putin. He's no surprise. He's a KGB guy...he's a known quantity...what is surprising to them is that the American President is a "tool".

You are. You posted the comparison-- you fell for it. You long for a Putin-like leader.

No one " fell for " anything, TexasTiger. Your panties are just in a bunch because they see exactly what everyone else sees. Obama is an effeminate Ivy league educated Left wing wall flower, and Putin is a former KGB hard a$$.

Just because some Russian propagandist points out that the sun rises in the East , that doesn't mean you have to reject it as a lie.

It is what it is.

Deal w/ it.

No one " fell for " anything, TexasTiger. Your panties are just in a bunch because they see exactly what everyone else sees. Obama is an effeminate Ivy league educated Left wing wall flower, and Putin is a former KGB hard a$$.

Just because some Russian propagandist points out that the sun rises in the East , that doesn't mean you have to reject it as a lie.

It is what it is.

Deal w/ it.

You admit you admire Putin. It is what it is.

Tex, I will stand for a lot of good natured ribbing; hell, I'll even engage with Homer on here in a futile effort to get him to actually respond to a direct question and use logic in his responses; but to insinuate I long for a thief and mass murderer to lead my nation is insulting. I've spent a good part of my life living in hell holes all over the world to ensure that didn't happen. In my intemperate youth I would have said these here I would regret later. I'm glad I've learned to control my emotions.

Second, no Russian would have ever dared to put a picture of any Russian leader and Ronald Reagan on the same page in any context like that; and then gotten a reaction like this post. It's pretty obvious that the Russians have no respect or fear of Obama. When you bluster and then do nothing; bullies know you're a *****. Can you imagine any of the 4 Russian leaders that Reagan stood down having one of their people post a picture like that...seriously, Reagan or any self respecting man wouldn't even own a dog like that; if that actually is a dog. I would extend that to Truman, Ike, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Bush 1 or Clinton. The only modern sitting President that the Russians have bitch slapped is our current dear leader. And he has done it repeatedly; and with impunity; and O was even caught on tape saying that after the election he would have more freedom to let Putin bitch slap him. 60% of the American public now recognizes this in every poll conducted.

Third, this picture illustrates that this has gotten to the point now where the former "cowed" Soviet apparatchiks are starting to feel that they can re-incarnate the Soviet Union; which is what Putin wants. Do you remember the cold war? Did you hide under a school desk as a kid practicing drills for Soviet nuclear attack? Do you remember watching the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia on your black and white TV? I can assure you my friends in East Germany, Poland, the former Czech republic, and the Ukraine all do...I well remember all this. There were 17 "proxy" Cold War wars fought during my youth.

The Presidency is constitutionally responsible for US foreign policy; and is supposed to consult with the Senate in enacting sound policy. This President does neither...he has emboldened our enemies and the bad actors globally are on the march. The American people have finally recognized this and unfortunately so have our enemies. Our President is devoid of leadership ability...he is a dilettante. I am embarrassed by his toolishness. Surprised you're not.

Nixon and Kennedy both had poodles.

Truman had a Cocker Spaniel. Reagan had a King Charles Spaniel. Bush I had a Springer Spaniel. Bush II had Scottish Terriers.

Not exactly manly dogs.

Also, this is a slap in the face to every American. By disrespecting our President, he has disrespected ALL of us. How can you, as a man, not see that? This is almost the equivalent of another man walking up to your wife and slapping her, and you doing nothing about it. Come on man.

Nixon and Kennedy both had poodles.

Truman had a Cocker Spaniel. Reagan had a King Charles Spaniel. Bush I had a Springer Spaniel. Bush II had Scottish Spaniels.

Not exactly manly dogs.

Yep, I guess all our recent Presidents just don't stack up to a guy that stages a photo with a baby big cat. Now I really feel inadequate.

Yep, I guess all our recent Presidents just don't stack up to a guy that stages a photo with a baby big cat. Now I really feel inadequate.

Simultaneously hilarious and depressing. They love them some propaganda.

20131203_putin.jpg

"No self respecting man would own a dog like that." LOL

Also, this is a slap in the face to every American. By disrespecting our President, he has disrespected ALL of us. How can you, as a man, not see that? This is almost the equivalent of another man walking up to your wife and slapping her, and you doing nothing about it. Come on man.

Better get packing, Tex. We've got to head to Moscow and do something about it!

Archived