Pick em

WarEagle71

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol at wareagle10......... sorry friend!!!

Ok I'm a week late joining, but as bad as all of you are I should be able to catch up in a few weeks. :cool: Let's have some fun.

War Eagle!

Now I just have to remember to make selections based on the spread and not the winner this year. There is nothing like week 1 suicide because I keep forgetting.

Now I just have to remember to make selections based on the spread and not the winner this year. There is nothing like week 1 suicide because I keep forgetting.

This league is not against the spread. It's a confidence point league. Don't be like another dummy and put your sure fire pick as #1, it should be #24.

LOL..... i misunderstood how confidence points work in this system. I used 1 as my most confident and it appears I should have used the highest number. Live and learn.

So apparently confidence points matter more than picking the most games. For week 1, Ouchyfish and I tied at 269 points. I was 21-2, and he was 20-3, but pick record is not even considered. He won the tiebreaker, so Ouchyfish got 1st place as the week 1 winner.

Yea I figured it out yesterday when I made my pucks. And I did the conf. Points correct.

Yea I figured it out yesterday when I made my pucks. And I did the conf. Points correct.

What do you think this is, hockey?!? :big:

In case some haven't figured it out, W-L record is meaningless in this game. It is all about points. If you pick a game correctly, you get the number of confidence points you assigned to that game. This week there are 30 games, with 465 points available. If one guy goes 29-1 but assigns 30 confidence points to the one miss, he ends up with 435 points. If you go 23-7 but assign the lowest 7 confidence points to your losses, you end up with 437 points and beat the guy who went 29-1.

This league is not against the spread. It's a confidence point league. Don't be like another dummy and put your sure fire pick as #1, it should be #24.

Speaking of pick 'ems and confidence, WarEagle 10 -- are you not participating in TD Auburn Bowl this season?!

Speaking of pick 'ems and confidence, WarEagle 10 -- are you not participating in TD Auburn Bowl this season?!

Nah, not this year. I'm in several Yahoo ones, one with buddies for cash, so I didn't play that one this year.

Nah, not this year. I'm in several Yahoo ones, one with buddies for cash, so I didn't play that one this year.

Too bad. In that case, good luck!

Too bad. In that case, good luck!

Thanks, bro.

Looks like central michigan and western kentucky is going to hit me quick in the pickem........

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone that is playing, please lemme know what you yall decide about the extra week.

I have tried to look back to see what you are talking about here but can not find it.

What does "the extra week" mean?

Archived