New Sponsor: Hornsby Farms

RunInRed

Please join me in welcoming Hornsby Farms for the 2014 season! They are a local Auburn business specializing in providing fresh local produce at your tailgate.

They offer convenient tailgate boxes filled with fresh produce from their farm that you can pick up before each home game at the world famous War Eagle Supper Club. No darting across heavy traffic or waiting in long lines at the grocery store! Just a quick stop at theirstand and you are off to enjoy tailgating!

hf_wesc_tailgate_package_730x90.png

Hornsby Farms is owned and operated by Josh and Beth Hornsby. Josh graduated from Auburn University in 2006 with a landscape horticulture degree. He grew up on the same land that he is farming today. Together with their two sons, Sully and Levi, they have a passion for the outdoors and desire to put fresh produce on the tables of families in the Auburn/Opelika area.

4e5e22076f50df25b47f12c611de727a.jpg

Please consider supporting the business owners who keep this site going!

http://HornsbyFarms.com

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot wait to get my Tailgate Box. Corn on the cob and Jalapeno's with chicken on the grill. Add in a cold beverage and War Eagle!

I cannot wait to get my Tailgate Box. Corn on the cob and Jalapeno's with chicken on the grill. Add in a cold beverage and War Eagle!

Excellent! Thanks for supporting our sponsors!

Archived