Pearl's show cause ending ...

tigerwings

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce will probably wake up at midnight the 24th and say "I'm Baaaaaack!" Then proceed to call every recruit he is interested in or schedule them for a visit that day.

Golf... seeing that old pic of Jordan Hare without the end zone having permanent seats reminds of the longtime ago good ole days. The area between the aluminum end zone bleachers and the old Athletic Offices was the old AU Band practice field. Of course that has nothing to do with the topic except that it was earlier time right before Auburn Sports began to have a growth spurt and now I hope that happens in Basketball. I just hope AU keeps the handlers around Coach so he doesn't slip up before 16 days and 1 hours has passed!

Countdown 12 days to go. Could one of the more talented Posters or PM's get a countdown clock for Coach similar to the Arkansas game countdown clock.

I hope Coach Pearl stays at AU until he retires and then makes Auburn his permanent home. His personality is off the charts. He may be the best thing to ever happen to AU Bball. If he makes AU basketball relevant year after year, it will be zoo cool.

I hope Coach Pearl stays at AU until he retires and then makes Auburn his permanent home. His personality is off the charts. He may be the best thing to ever happen to AU Bball. If he makes AU basketball relevant year after year, it will be zoo cool.

Very well stated.

Quite possibly the most significant coaching hire since Pat Dye. (He changed us into a perennial powerhouse.)

Heard him speak at the Football Scholarship Booster dinner last night. Mentioned how excited he was to get back on the trail. Couldn't be more excited to have him for our program. It's nice having basketball buzz :Sing:

“@AUrecruiting: It's HUGE to have 5 star Dwayne Bacon @BaconDwayne1000 considering Auburn. This shows how much Bruce Pearl will help this program”

“@OntheRadarHoops: 2015 SF Derrick Jones has cut his list down to Auburn, Florida, Louisville, Arizona, UConn, Kentucky, Kansas, UNLV & North Carolina”

“@NextUpRecruits: 2015 @ShowtimeBaller1 G Dwayne Bacon (@BaconDwayne1000) is down to Auburn, FSU, Ga Tech, G'town, Ok State, SMU, Tennessee, UNLV, USC, USF”

Archived