How to upload audio files?

Guest jojo1515

Guest jojo1515

Is it possible to upload audio files from my computer to the forum? I have recently found my old copy of Jim Fyffe calls over eye of the tiger. I have searched the internet for it before and found nothing. Having recently found it, I would like to post it along with some other good AU songs for everyone to be able to download. The files were ripped from a cd to my computer. I would convert them from wma files to mp3 and then maybe use a dropbox type of setup? Or maybe use the same process that is used for sharing pictures? I am a little lost as to the best way to go about this on a forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry ... I some how missed this post ... the easiest way is to host them on dropbox, etc. .. .and then simply post the mp3 link here ... it will auto-embed similar to how YouTube videos do. Let me know if you have any problems ...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jojo1515

Thanks RIR. I stopped checking for responses and forgot I even asked :). I will give that a shot. I do everything here on a phone so some things can be a pain.

Archived