JJ: NM will win Heisman

RunInRed

Nick Marshall's strongest supporter might be Jeremy Johnson, who believes Marshall will win the Heisman Trophy this season.

"He led us to the national championship, and we were 13 seconds away," Johnson said. " And this year he got better at passing, better at running, better at making reads. He's become a leader on this team and I've never seen him so amped at practice every day the way he is, the way he comes out. So, I know for a fact he'll win the Heisman."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/08/jeremy_johnson_has_nick_marsha.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Good to see a guy speaking so highly about his teammate at the same position. That's unselfish and that's Johnson showing his character and leadership he'll bring to the table

Nick Marshall's strongest supporter might be Jeremy Johnson, who believes Marshall will win the Heisman Trophy this season.

"He led us to the national championship, and we were 13 seconds away," Johnson said. " And this year he got better at passing, better at running, better at making reads. He's become a leader on this team and I've never seen him so amped at practice every day the way he is, the way he comes out. So, I know for a fact he'll win the Heisman."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/08/jeremy_johnson_has_nick_marsha.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Wow. How bout JJ supporting his teammate.

He see's Nick everyday in practice and he should know first hand how talented he is and has become. Still a classy move by him to admit it, too bad those that want him above Nick don't.

Nice to see this guy, who can make all the throws, can also toss some compliments and praise around as well. Bodes well, as an indication of increasing leadership skills.

He see's Nick everyday in practice and he should know first hand how talented he is and has become. Still a classy move by him to admit it, too bad those that want him above Nick don't.

If you was to ask Jeremy who he thought was the better qb he'd say himself. He's just being humble and a good teammate

Always good to see teammates supporting one another in spite of competing for the same position. Bit over the top to say he knows for a fact that Marshall will win the Heisman, but it certainly would not surprise me.

On a side note, it will be interesting to see how Malzahn and Lashlee plan to work JJ into games as the season goes along, and it's great to know both have the capability to lead right now, not to mention that White and Queen will be waiting in the wings next year...

If you was to ask Jeremy who he thought was the better qb he'd say himself. He's just being humble and a good teammate

Don't diminish being a good teammate. It can't be easy for someone who has been at the top of the heap his entire life to play second fiddle, and do it with grace and dignity. Kudos to JJ.

Nice to see this guy, who can make all the throws, can also toss some compliments and praise around as well. Bodes well, as an indication of increasing leadership skills.

Nice turn of phrase...

Don't diminish being a good teammate. It can't be easy for someone who has been at the top of the heap his entire life to play second fiddle, and do it with grace and dignity. Kudos to JJ.

Don't know where you got I was diminishing being a good teammate.....but otherwise I agree with the other stuff

Don't know where you got I was diminishing being a good teammate.....but otherwise I agree with the other stuff

From the word "just".

Coming in with a big WDE from Eugene Oregon! That is awesome coming from JJ.

AND...

That's just Cole. I couldn't count the number of times he and I got into it on a different site.

That being said, Cole I told you I would eat a big dish of crow if Tre Mason out preformed CAP. HOW WRONG I WAS

Well you took too much in that word. Think I was the first person speaking on his character in this thread.

And auburn2Oregon you know I'm right most of the time you just need to admit it to yourself! ;)

Archived