Classes begin ...

RunInRed

It has been 38 years since I arrived at AU and 34 since I graduated. I remember like yesterday of how exciting and nervous it was to be there for the first time. Good luck to all of those that are just starting their journey and those that are getting ready to wrap it up. WDE.

Yes it's kind of sad my daughter graduated last year and I won't have another one on the plains for a couple of years but on the bright side I didn't have to move her in this year and I have a lot of extra money.

It has been 38 years since I arrived at AU and 34 since I graduated. I remember like yesterday of how exciting and nervous it was to be there for the first time. Good luck to all of those that are just starting their journey and those that are getting ready to wrap it up. WDE.

Great post !!!

27 years for me and I know the feeling. It was my first time away from home. I was nervous but confident at the same time. Oh, the bliss of ignorance.........

Great post !!!

27 years for me and I know the feeling. It was my first time away from home. I was nervous but confident at the same time. Oh, the bliss of ignorance.........

31 years since graduation for me - wish i could go back

My first day of class as an Auburn student... not a fun day

Think of it as a job.

(I know you will ignore this but it's good advice nonetheless.)

Good advise !!

Archived