Antediluvian/Pre-flood Civilizations Discussion

Weegle777

This is a topic that has long fascinated me, and I have done much research on this topic. More and more as I read, I am becoming more convinced that this could very well explain alot of what we don't know about the fossil record,and strange discoveries as far as technology that is way too advanced for the time period in which it is found in the record. I would love to hear what you guys think about this topic. And many of you don't believe the biblical record, but give this a chance and tell me what you think with an open mind. Discuss away!

*And there are other links at the bottom of the page that are interesting as well.

http://www.nwcreation.net/antediluviancivilizations.html

I know this. You can take everything post flood and the bible and science will match up. Why should it be different pre flood?

What science?

I find it fascinating that ancient cultures had drawings, carvings, and burial stones with images of what we know as dinosaurs. Actual drawings that show what live dinosaurs would have looked like.

I find it fascinating that ancient cultures had drawings, carvings, and burial stones with images of what we know as dinosaurs. Actual drawings that show what live dinosaurs would have looked like.

Link?

As most of you who've seen my other posts on other threads probably already suspect: Since I do not believe there was a world-wide flood or deluge, and consider the Noah story a myth, it wouldn't be logical for me to discuss "antediluvian" civilization.

This isn't a bible vs. science thread, rather, it is a thread to discuss whether ancient technology from cultures lost were light years ahead of where we are now.

Link?

Here you go bud. Tell me your thoughts on this.

http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/Ica_Stones.html

Link?

Here you go bud. Tell me your thoughts on this.

http://www.nwcreatio...Ica_Stones.html

Try again.

From the 1960s Javier Cabrera Darquea collected and popularized the stones, obtaining many of them from a farmer named Basilio Uschuya. Uschuya, after claiming them to be real ancient artifacts, admitted to creating the carvings he had sold and said he produced a patina by baking the stone in cow dung.

Cool. That's one down.

I haven't forgotten the others. Busy week.

Oh Weegle. :slapfh:/> :no:/>

If you can't discuss this with an open mind, please just just don't reply. Thanks.

Well, I hadn't planned on participating. I assumed and hoped it would quickly die a natural death.

And this doesn't have anything to do with an open mind. More like mindless ignorance.

I will leave this description of what I think of you before I put you on ignore Homer:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Is this thread about man coexisting with dinosaurs or "Chariots of the Gods"? :rolleyes:

I'll take Chariots of the Gods for 300 Alex.

I will leave this description of what I think of you before I put you on ignore Homer:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

― Mark Twain

Well, if understanding the temporal relationship of the geological epochs makes one stupid, then I'll plead guilty. :-\

Too bad Mr. Clemens isn't hear to arbitrate the matter. I am sure he would enjoy it.

Is this thread about man coexisting with dinosaurs or "Chariots of the Gods"? :rolleyes:

I'll take Chariots of the Gods for 300 Alex.

Answer: "Dinosaurs"

Question: What did the Gods hitch to their chariots?

Lotta speculating goin on from the linked page.

I note right away how the writer incorrectly says ' fossil' record, and not 'geologic' record.

While I do believe there's much about man's past we don't know, and yes, lost knowledge of an advanced sort, I don't buy into the whole 'flood' story.

Archived