LaDarius Owens back at Practice

bikeriderga

Good news..

Owens is back on the practice field as of today

Hope he has recovered from infection after surgery and will ready to go against Arkansas!

WDE.. Only 10 more days to go!!

I hope we get out to a fast lead against Arky so our guys like LO and Denson recovering from missed practices can take another week to strengthen without playing, so JJ can get some meaningful reps (yes, I'm fearing the "Jeff Burger in, Reggie Slack out after botched snap #1 syndrome), and so our young RBs can see some real game SEC defensive speed.

I am glad he is back. I think he is one we can count on to play well and we need him starting at DE.

Great news he brings talent and senior leadership. Hope we blow them away early so he gets some PT but not to much as with the infection I am not sure he will have the stamina as he didn't get a lot of practice time this summer. Be nice if he could work himself back to top form over a few weeks without overdoing it.

I think LO will ball out this year. He won't completely replace Dee Ford's production, but he will more than serviceable. He's had a long road to this point, and from the limited media exposure I've seen of him, he seems like he has some unfinished business to settle. WDE!

Archived