Game Day Questions- Orange or Blue for Arkansas?

AUWALT

The Arkansas game will be the first game I have attended since the late 70's. How about some help updating me on what to do and where to do it.

Best places to park to catch a bus to game.

Also what can be taken into the stadium and what not to take.

Any other ideas or suggestions

Thanks for this thread, Walt. I haven't been to a game for a decade and plan to take my three 7 year olds this season.

Triplets?

The Arkansas game will be the first game I have attended since the late 70's. How about some help updating me on what to do and where to do it.

Depends a little on where you will be coming from/staying. If from Atlanta, I would suggest parking on the East side in the Samford Ave area and walking to the game, convenient to go to the BBQ House on the way in and out. From Montgomery or Bham you can park on the West side off Shug Jordan Pkwy and Samford and ride Tiger Transit in. One of the primary dispatch stations is there. Hit Tiger Walk 2 hours? before the game at S Donahue & Heisman Dr, check out the new BB Arena and it's "museum". Most activities are around the stadium and listed on the Athletic Depts website for a complete list of times for that day.

Thanks for this thread, Walt. I haven't been to a game for a decade and plan to take my three 7 year olds this season.

God bless you my brother....triplets. Wheew. And i thought 1, 3 and a 5 year old was torture.

As a band dad, I always enjoyed both Tiger Walk and the street pep rally that follows at the same corner. Then, make sure you get to your seat in time to see the eagle fly. Get there early enough to walk around and soak up the atmosphere. There is nothing like it.

I usually take the jet then my limousine takes me to the game. Than I head to my suite, ushered in by three stunnas and security to keep the pop at bay.

Sounds like you need a pilot. >:D

Most of what you want to know it right here

http://www.auburntigers.com/gameday/fanguide.html

info about JHS and what is prohibited.

http://www.auburntigers.com/facilities/jordan_hare_stadium.html

I would like to attend the "Toomers rolling event" after the win, so parking just East of Campus would be helpful. Is parking allowed on Game Day on residential streets?

I would like to attend the "Toomers rolling event" after the win, so parking just East of Campus would be helpful. Is parking allowed on Game Day on residential streets?

Yes, if you get there early to find a close in spot. The free close spots fill up fast after that there is some walking involved.

I always park at Auburn Nat'l bank. About 2 or 3 blocks from Toomers. Parking has always been $20 as far as I can remember. The beauty is, you get to walk right by Toomer's to roll everything on your way out.

The earlier the better. People will be out trying to save/mark parking spots very early. You can always find parking if you are creative enough. Just don't park in a way that will obstruct car/foot traffic. I would say park by 9AM would be pretty safe.

Thanks All

At my age I like to plan ahead as much as possible to make things go smooth and not have to walk more than I have to. My Wife has had a knee replaced and I want to make the day as enjoyable as possible .

My Plan

Get there by 8 am

Park as close as possible to Toomers Corner so it will be short walk after Rolling whatever there is to roll

Visit as many places as possible before Tiger Walk

Be in Stadium in time for Eagle Flight

Enjoy watching Auburn beat the crap out of Arkansas

Have I left anything out?

Thanks All

At my age I like to plan ahead as much as possible to make things go smooth and not have to walk more than I have to. My Wife has had a knee replaced and I want to make the day as enjoyable as possible .

My Plan

Get there by 8 am

Park as close as possible to Toomers Corner so it will be short walk after Rolling whatever there is to roll

Visit as my places as possible before Tiger Walk

Beer!!!!!!!!!!! PBR's

What time do you all think is a good time to arrive to get good parking and walk around a bit around Toomers..etc.? Any recommendations on where to park where i can get to 85North the quickest. I'm coming in from Atlanta. Thanks.

Thanks All

My Plan

Get there by 8 am

Visit as my places as possible before Tiger Walk

I'm guessing your last ticket cost $7.00.

;)/>

Archived