The officer in Ferguson had his eye socket crushed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard this earlier today on another forum I frequent. Why would they wait so long before announcing it?

I heard this earlier today on another forum I frequent. Why would they wait so long before announcing it?

Is it actually "so long" or simply appear that way in comparison to the race baiter's who always jump first?

I'm pretty sure the baiters and the deniers have mostly the same time table.

You very well may be right. It was simply a question of which I have no definitive answer.

I am actually watching coverage as we speak and so disturbed by the lack of knowledge of the demonstrators and race baitor's. Their interviews wreak of ignorance. It is further evidence that our government gives these folks just enough to suppress their intellectual growth much less their concept of reality.

The dept of justice? Have they been in charge from the beginning? Apparently the cop was shoved back into his car and hit numerous times on the left side causing serious injuries.

I still suggest waiting for evidence to come forward and the investigation to conclude before taking a position on guilt or innocence.

I didn't take a position. I stated a fact and asked a question. Can you answer the question for the benefit of the group? Thanks.

Yes I can. The DOJ has not been in charge from the beginning.

I didn't take a position. I stated a fact and asked a question. Can you answer the question for the benefit of the group? Thanks.

Do you have a lot of confidence in an impartial investigation being conducted by the DOJ? Honestly, I do not.

Is it actually "so long" or simply appear that way in comparison to the race baiter's who always jump first?

Seems I recall that Zimmerman's busted head story and pics took even longer to appear.

Do you have a lot of confidence in an impartial investigation being conducted by the DOJ? Honestly, I do not.

i do. my confidence is shaky on the witnesses. I think some are lying. some saw it and got excited forgot then went with the popular theme. some saw it know the truth and may be afraid to tell the truth, but some "sources " have said there are 12 witnesses who back the cop. DOJ sent 40 FBI agents (reportedly) that were knocking on doors. i think they want the truth. I think i know the truth and i got it from the video of the robbery, mostly.

i do. my confidence is shaky on the witnesses. I think some are lying. some saw it and got excited forgot then went with the popular theme. some saw it know the truth and may be afraid to tell the truth, but some "sources " have said there are 12 witnesses who back the cop. DOJ sent 40 FBI agents (reportedly) that were knocking on doors. i think they want the truth. I think i know the truth and i got it from the video of the robbery, mostly.

Are you aware of the DOJ prosecutors being charged with prosecutorial misconduct in several other cases?

whenever the evidence is released it will be criticized. We have medics here that can tell more but would xrays be unclear until swelling went down?

I have hope. That is all.

Are you aware of the DOJ prosecutors being charged with prosecutorial misconduct in several other cases?

i am aware of the gop's desperation to derail this administration at any cost.

So, you are not. It wasn't republicans that charged them with prosecutorial misconduct, it was sitting Judges who adjudicated the cases, bud. Here, blame this on republicans if you must:

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2014/08/20/radical-doj-unit-ferguson/

Apparently the cop asked Brown and his friend to move out of the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic and Brown charged with and pushed him in the car and began violently punching the officer

Apparently the cop asked Brown and his friend to move out of the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic and Brown charged with and pushed him in the car and began violently punching the officer

That is clearly one side of the story. What is the other?

I don't know. Just saying this is all being released today or else I and millions of others missed the part about physically assaulting an officer.

I hear ya. My suggestion would be to learn the opposing view just in case it proves to be the correct one.

So, you are not. It wasn't republicans that charged them with prosecutorial misconduct, it was sitting Judges who adjudicated the cases, bud. Here, blame this on republicans if you must:

http://pjmedia.com/j...-unit-ferguson/

thx for the link. is this the only case? or several?

I don't know. Just saying this is all being released today or else I and millions of others missed the part about physically assaulting an officer.

this was the cops' version on day 1.

Archived