Holder ignores murder of unarmed woman in DC

TheBlueVue

Holder is extremely dangerous. I am still waiting for the truth to come out in the fast and furious scandal.

Isn't it pretty much out already ? And the MSM has chosen to bury it , for purely political reasons ?

Think any e-mails will disappear or hard drives crash because of this case?

YES, I expect computer problems creating hard drives crashes to be cropping up in the DOJ in the very near future. :-\

Watch the chase video. She earned her bullet.

^ :thumbsup: ^

Seriously, guys? The World Net Daily?

Watch the chase video. She earned her bullet.

^ :thumbsup: ^

Seriously, guys? The World Net Daily?

Are you suggesting that these events never happened because you have no respect for who is reporting them? That the MSM stays away from stories that can potentially cast a bad light on this admin. has become painfully obvious. The rule of law is being undermined by politics whether you're willing to concede that reality or not.

Are you suggesting that these events never happened because you have no respect for who is reporting them?

No.

That the MSM stays away from stories that can potentially cast a bad light on this admin. has become painfully obvious. The rule of law is being undermined by politics whether you're willing to concede that reality or not.y

Do you honestly think that's the case here?

Are you suggesting that these events never happened because you have no respect for who is reporting them?

No.

That the MSM stays away from stories that can potentially cast a bad light on this admin. has become painfully obvious. The rule of law is being undermined by politics whether you're willing to concede that reality or not.y

Do you honestly think that's the case here?

I dont know but that doesn't bring that unarmed lady back for the dead. She was shot by federal agents and by comparison to this Ferguson episode it is indeed being ignored.

I dont know but that doesn't bring that unarmed lady back for the dead.

What in the world are you talking about?

She was shot by federal agents and by comparison to this Ferguson episode it is indeed being ignored.

Has it occurred to you that it may be a bad comparison given what information we have available at this point in time?

What's funny to me is that the same people who are assuming this is an outrageous incident talk about "race baiters" in Ferguson. :rolleyes:/>

The truth is still the truth in Ferguson. If you can't see it you never will. This case should be a local one where the state investigates the cop. Instead it's being used for a race inflated war and get out the vote campaign.

What's funny to me is that the same people who are assuming this is an outrageous incident talk about "race baiters" in Ferguson. :rolleyes:/>

The truth is still the truth in Ferguson. If you can't see it you never will. This case should be a local one where the state investigates the cop. Instead it's being used for a race inflated war and get out the vote campaign.

I don't need to "see it". I've got you to explain the "truth" to me.

And really. A "race inflated war"? :-\

What's wrong with registering people to vote in a district that has such low voter registration? You don't think that's a positive thing?

I don't need to "see it". I've got you to explain the "truth" to me.

And really. A "race inflated war"? :-\/>

What's wrong with registering people to vote in a district that has such low voter registration? You don't think that's a positive thing?

I hate voter registrations....it's unAmerican. Y'all happy now? :)

What's funny to me is that the same people who are assuming this is an outrageous incident talk about "race baiters" in Ferguson. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think shooting a woman for making a few wrongs turns is pretty damned outrageous but really that wasn't my reason for posting the OP. Is it not the least bit interesting to you that Eric Holder takes the time to fly to Ferguson, Mo yet doesn't act like this event even happened?

To your point about the same people thinking this is outrageous are the same people who talk about race baiters. I challenge you to find just ONE post in which I made any such reference. I haven't said anything about that but if you think Al Charlatan is bringing people together with the truth you have to be ignoring his checkered past...Tawana Brawley, Freddie Fashion Mart, Crown Heights, the Duke LaCrosse team. A quick glance at AL Charlatan's illustrious track record provides sufficient evidence that he isn't exactly known for aligning himself with the truth.

Personally, I think shooting a woman for making a few wrongs turns is pretty damned outrageous but really that wasn't my reason for posting the OP. Is it not the least bit interesting to you that Eric Holder takes the time to fly to Ferguson, Mo yet doesn't act like this event even happened?...

That's got to be the most deceptive oversimplification of an incident I've seen in quite a while.

Personally, I think shooting a woman for making a few wrongs turns is pretty damned outrageous but really that wasn't my reason for posting the OP. Is it not the least bit interesting to you that Eric Holder takes the time to fly to Ferguson, Mo yet doesn't act like this event even happened?...

That's got to be the most deceptive oversimplification of an incident I've seen in quite a while.

So in your infinite wisdom you honestly contend this woman, with infant on board, posed a serious national security threat that justified her being shot dead? Whether her mistake was intentional or not, exactly what kind of threat did she pose that warranted that outcome.

So in your infinite wisdom you honestly contend this woman, with infant on board, posed a serious national security threat that justified her being shot dead? Whether her mistake was intentional or not, exactly what kind of threat did she pose that warranted that outcome.

Here we go. Blue simply cannot defend something he said without creating an imaginary counter-statement for comparison.

Throw a little sarcasm, indignation and self-rightousness, and you have the classic Blue post.

At about 2:12 PM, a vehicle driven by Miriam Carey allegedly struck one of the White House barriers at the intersection of 15th St. NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW. At 2:13 p.m. she drove into a well-marked, restricted White House checkpoint at 15th and E Streets NW, without authorization and without stopping, refused to stop when two uniformed Secret Service officers told her to. When an off-duty U.S. Secret Service officer placed a metal bike rack in her path to block her exit, struck the bike rack and the off-duty Secret Service officer who was standing behind it with her car, knocking both the bike rack and the officer onto the ground. Secret Service attempted to arrest the suspect but she continued to drive the car evasively, colliding with one officer who fell on the hood of the car and rolled off. Carey then drove 40-80 mph down Pennsylvania Avenue, weaving through traffic and ignoring red lights. Police gave chase east on Pennsylvania Avenue for a dozen blocks. The chase then proceeded south on 1st St. NW/SW between Peace Circle and Garfield traffic circle.

At Garfield Circle, uniformed and plain clothes Secret Service officers attempted to box the car in with at least five marked vehicles and one unmarked cruiser, on United States Capitol grounds, on the sidewalk on the east side of the circle. Four uniformed and two plainclothes officers proceeded to surrounded the car on foot with guns drawn, shouting orders. Carey eluded the box-in by backing into the Secret Service cruiser behind her and driving away striking a Secret Service officer in the process. The suspect proceeded at high speed north, circling Peace Circle twice and then proceeding east on Constitution Avenue. She got as far as the northeast corner of the Capitol grounds, in the vicinity of the Hart Senate Office Building, where she was forced off the road and stopped near a USCP security hut by the Sewall-Belmont House. During the chase, multiple shots were fired at the car of which five shots hit her from behind including one to the head.

A shelter in place order was issued for the Capitol building during the incident.

She tried to bash her way through a security checkpoint, struck 2 officers, ignored orders from officers and used her car as a battering ram to evade arrest. Sure, she was not a national security threat, but she was a clear and immediate danger to everyone around her.

That's how he deals with the world.

Guest NC1406

At about 2:12 PM, a vehicle driven by Miriam Carey allegedly struck one of the White House barriers at the intersection of 15th St. NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW. At 2:13 p.m. she drove into a well-marked, restricted White House checkpoint at 15th and E Streets NW, without authorization and without stopping, refused to stop when two uniformed Secret Service officers told her to. When an off-duty U.S. Secret Service officer placed a metal bike rack in her path to block her exit, struck the bike rack and the off-duty Secret Service officer who was standing behind it with her car, knocking both the bike rack and the officer onto the ground. Secret Service attempted to arrest the suspect but she continued to drive the car evasively, colliding with one officer who fell on the hood of the car and rolled off. Carey then drove 40-80 mph down Pennsylvania Avenue, weaving through traffic and ignoring red lights. Police gave chase east on Pennsylvania Avenue for a dozen blocks. The chase then proceeded south on 1st St. NW/SW between Peace Circle and Garfield traffic circle.

At Garfield Circle, uniformed and plain clothes Secret Service officers attempted to box the car in with at least five marked vehicles and one unmarked cruiser, on United States Capitol grounds, on the sidewalk on the east side of the circle. Four uniformed and two plainclothes officers proceeded to surrounded the car on foot with guns drawn, shouting orders. Carey eluded the box-in by backing into the Secret Service cruiser behind her and driving away striking a Secret Service officer in the process. The suspect proceeded at high speed north, circling Peace Circle twice and then proceeding east on Constitution Avenue. She got as far as the northeast corner of the Capitol grounds, in the vicinity of the Hart Senate Office Building, where she was forced off the road and stopped near a USCP security hut by the Sewall-Belmont House. During the chase, multiple shots were fired at the car of which five shots hit her from behind including one to the head.

A shelter in place order was issued for the Capitol building during the incident.

She tried to bash her way through a security checkpoint, struck 2 officers, ignored orders from officers and used her car as a battering ram to evade arrest. Sure, she was not a national security threat, but she was a clear and immediate danger to everyone around her.

You think our troops in Iraq could take the same action as our secret service and eliminate the threat if this occurred at a checkpoint they were "advising" at today? Very debatable. Got to be honest I am getting very jaded with our country's outlook on what is "acceptable" defense in peacetime and in war.

You think our troops in Iraq could take the same action as our secret service and eliminate the threat if this occurred at a checkpoint they were "advising" at today? Very debatable. Got to be honest I am getting very jaded with our country's outlook on what is "acceptable" defense in peacetime and in war.

She tried to ram her way through a barrier to the White House. It's not a good comparison.

I agree there need to be some changes regarding police work in our country, and can cite countless cases demonstrating it. This is not one of those cases.

Archived