The Official "Calling of THE NIP 2014 ! ! !

WarTim

Good morning and WAR EAGLE to all ! ! !

There is nothing like an early morning business drive through the most beautiful campus on the face of God's green Earth.......

THE NIP was declared @ 8:16 am CST, The day of our Lord 8-21-2014

I have had that "feeling" for a few days now. A ride down College Street simply forced the issue. Feel free to comment or celebrate.........or BOTH ! ! ! :jossun:

Only TEN days until we "tee it up" and play........F A S T !!!!!!!

The AUBURN TIGERS are currently practicing for the first game of the Season......

College Football, A U B U R N Football :wareagle:, is approaching quickly.......

God is in His Heaven.....and.....All is right in the AU Football World ! ! !

WDE and just Bring it ! ! ! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Woohoo! I've been feeling nippier than usual this year ... Can't wait for some real football!

On a related note, LegalEagle's nip-o-meter seems to be malfunctioning. It is way behind in tracking The Nip this year.

Perfect timing with the calling of the NIP. It goes well with the SEC Network featuring Auburn tonight and it just makes this year's calling of the NIP just right. Time to change ringtone, wallpaper, and get the Auburn decorations out for the season! War Eagle!!!

Good morning and WAR EAGLE to all ! ! !

There is nothing like an early morning business drive through the most beautiful campus on the face of God's green Earth.......

THE NIP was declared @ 8:16 am CST, The day of our Lord 8-21-2014

I have had that "feeling" for a few days now. A ride down College Street simply forced the issue. Feel free to comment or celebrate.........or BOTH ! ! ! :jossun:

Only TEN days until we "tee it up" and play........F A S T !!!!!!!

The AUBURN TIGERS are currently practicing for the first game of the Season......

College Football, A U B U R N Football :wareagle:, is approaching quickly.......

God is in His Heaven.....and.....All is right in the AU Football World ! ! !

WDE and just Bring it ! ! ! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

man i like your attitude War Eagle Tim!

Perfect timing with the calling of the NIP. It goes well with the SEC Network featuring Auburn tonight and it just makes this year's calling of the NIP just right. Time to change ringtone, wallpaper, and get the Auburn decorations out for the season! War Eagle!!!

Get them out? Why would you even put them away? My Auburn stuff is out 365 days a year. Its not Christmas its AUBURN.

Get them out? Why would you even put them away? My Auburn stuff is out 365 days a year. Its not Christmas its AUBURN.

Agreed my Auburn stuff is always out. I have been feeling it for the last week. Can't wait...

WDE all.

Hahaha! That is an awesome way to put it. I agree my Auburn wreath hangs all year long.

Hahaha! That is an awesome way to put it. I agree my Auburn wreath hangs all year long.

Let me rephrase that. I'm moving my Auburn stuff out of my office into the living room. I live in Reno, NV and they don't quite understand the pride of displaying sports themed items year round. I have the stickers and license plate frame on my car and I'm always wearing Auburn gear so I do represent well...especially against all of these Oregon Duck fans. Now I just can put out all of my other items and my wife (a native Nevadan), and all my friends don't give me weird looks.

I know I'm a perverted old man, but I demand to see the Nip-O-Meter indicating full Nip!

Legal, where are you? Don't force me to dig up an old Nip thread and post the picture myself!

Is it me, or is something different about the NIP this year.

I haven't followed this site as long as most of you have, so could someone please explain to me what exactly the "nip" watch is and what it stands for, I think I understand but I just wanted to hear it from someone.....thanks very much and WAR EAGLE!

I haven't followed this site as long as most of you have, so could someone please explain to me what exactly the "nip" watch is and what it stands for, I think I understand but I just wanted to hear it from someone.....thanks very much and WAR EAGLE!

Check out this thread for a full explanation.

Since Legal is apparently too involved with the trivial things of life to do his most important job here, I am usurping his authority to post the final NIP-O-METER reading....

AuburnGirl1.jpg

Archived