CJ Uzomah

bikeriderga

Probably has a career in sports broadcasting after his football career is over.

Just watched him on Auburn Everyday and he has a natural presence with the mic in his hand and the camera rolling.

I agree. I believe CJ would be a good broadcaster after his football days are over. He seems like a real matural with a camera in his face.

Please don't say he's "well-spoken". :-\ He is an absolute great kid, who represents Auburn well. I just love him, he might be my replacement for Tre. :)

Let's not start that again!!!

Not everyone has that type of stage presence and comfort in front of a camera. It requires a special talent and confidence. CJ has it.

After watching him I would say he's WELL SPOKEN. He is so WELL SPOKEN that he could even brag about being WELL SPOKEN to someone else that is also WELL SPOKEN and they wouldn't be able to refute what he said no matter how WELL SPOKEN they were. :bananadance:

I've posted this before but I will again. My wife and I sat next to CJ at a FCA breakfast before the Chick-Fil-A bowl when we played Virginia. He was a perfect gentleman and truly represented what AU is all about. I am not surprised by any of the comments I am reading here. He will be a winner long after he finishes playing football. What a great young man and one I am truly glad to have met. Here's to you CJ, WDE!!!

After watching him I would say he's WELL SPOKEN. He is so WELL SPOKEN that he could even brag about being WELL SPOKEN to someone else that is also WELL SPOKEN and they wouldn't be able to refute what he said no matter how WELL SPOKEN they were. :bananadance:/>

Man gonna get this thread locked... hahaha

After watching him I would say he's WELL SPOKEN. He is so WELL SPOKEN that he could even brag about being WELL SPOKEN to someone else that is also WELL SPOKEN and they wouldn't be able to refute what he said no matter how WELL SPOKEN they were. :bananadance:

Well done sir. That gave me the best laugh I've had all day.

Archived