JUCO 4* SG T.J. Dunans commits to AUBURN!

kwren34

4_3037926.jpg

:largeAU: T.J. Dunans :starorange: :starorange: :starorange: :starorange:

Height/Weight: 6-5, 190 | Hometown (School): Bowe, MD (Columbia St. CC) | AAU: --

Commit Date: 8/25/2014 | Offered: Yes | Visited: 8/24/2014

Ranking: 247 (NR) | Scout (NR) | Rivals (NR)

Offers: Auburn, Cincinnati, Penn State and West Virginia, among others.

Auburn's latest commit, JUCO SG T.J. Dunans, averaged 33 ppg last season, scoring 52 against Vincenne

@BMattAU

TXblzUza.jpeg

I think he plays next year. Welcome to the family Mr. Dunans. Quite a few days for Bball recruiting. I thought I read on Twitter this AM that Dunans is the #1 Juco player in the country.

I think he plays next year. Welcome to the family Mr. Dunans. Quite a few days for Bball recruiting. I thought I read on Twitter this AM that Dunans is the #1 Juco player in the country.

I saw that too, I also saw he averaged 33 points/game with a season high of 54.

Hmmmm....so another player will have to drop off scholly to make room? When does the roster have to be set for next season?

Maybe a dumb question: what was the difference between all these guys committing while Bruce was on probation vs. now? In other words did they, for example, think he might not be our head coach after the probation? Ecstatic to have these commitments and welcome to Auburn! Just curious re the timing. Graci.

Hmmmm....so another player will have to drop off scholly to make room? When does the roster have to be set for next season?

He's class of 2015.

Seemed to be indicated on the first page that he would play this year for AU.....but maybe I misunderstood. Can anyone confirm when he is expected to play for AU? This coming up season or the one after?

He's class of 2015.

This is correct.

He's class of 2015.

This is correct.

Therefore no one would have to be taken off Scholly correct?

He's class of 2015.

This is correct.

Si

He's class of 2015.

This is correct.

Si

That's what I thought. Thanks guys!

I don't know where the basketball trophy case is, but something needs to look into dusting it off and perhaps enlarging it. The old scout motto, "Be Prepared". Some might think I putting the cart in front of the horse ... I admit it I am but it looks like pearl might just have a something fast going on here himself.

Archived