Length of Nick Marshall's suspension

RunInRed

Length of Nick Marshall's suspension  

216 members have voted

1. 1. How long will Nick Marshall sit out against Arkansas?

• The first drive
    • The first two drives
    • The first quarter
    • The first half
    • The entire game
    • It depends on how the game is going ...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, the publichas..

Oh, man. The publichas supreme is my favorite at Taco Bell. Who's got the munchies??

I agree, the publichas..

Oh, man. The publichas supreme is my favorite at Taco Bell. Who's got the munchies??

Not Nick, I hope.

This thread is about speculation about what will happen. It's not really about what should happen. Nor is it about how to avoid the inevitable backlash from our own or the other fanbases when Nick is put in 'too early' (because we lack a moral compass, according to UGA), or 'to save the game' (because, according to the Bammers, Gus's plan is to play JJ until we absolutely need to play Nick), or 'too early' (because we should give JJ more of a chance, according to some of our own), or 'too late' (according to everyone who wants to legalize pot, or in the unlikely event that we lose the game).

I think it will be one drive. But we shall see.

At this point the more people whine and cry about how long Nick will be out, especially Arky, bammer, and UGA fans, I hope JJ takes a knee on the 1st snap and Nick comes in just to piss all of them off. Not that I think that will happen

I think JJ will light up the piggies defense early and often. We will be on the road to respect after we beat the hoggies 44-17 or worse. It's gonna be a fun season from start to finish.

Archived