Tiger Talk and Game Broadcasts now available online (free) (threads merged)

ellitor

In case you missed Tiger Talk this week or any week the replays are now available online for free. They were a premium service in previous years. Replays are in the "on demand" tab.LINK

FYI, all the live game feeds are available for free beginning this year as well. There's also a free Auburn gameday app that will be streaming the football and men's basketball games for free as well.

IN this day and age of making a buck any way you can, this is a big gesture by IMG Sports and Auburn Athletics. All football and men's basketball games will be streamed free via the Gameday app and AU will have a TuneIn channel as well for streaming all sports.

http://www.auburntigers.com/genrel/082714aae.html

FYI, all the live game feeds are available for free beginning this year as well. There's also a free Auburn gameday app that will be streaming the football and men's basketball games for free as well.

I made a thread about this. Figured this was big enough news to warrant the attention.

This is great news! Since I don't live in the footprint of an Auburn IMG radio affiliate, I have never had the option of tuning in the Auburn audio while watching the games. I am even more excited about this season now.

Guess since they are making money from the SEC Network and about all games will be televised somewhere....not that many people would pay for the live broadcasts.

SO....if I understand this correctly I can "mute' the TV and put let the AU announcers call the game? Is that right?

In the past there has been a delay between my computer and my TV however which i a bit bothersome.

Guess since they are making money from the SEC Network and about all games will be televised somewhere....not that many people would pay for the live broadcasts.

SO....if I understand this correctly I can "mute' the TV and put let the AU announcers call the game? Is that right?

In the past there has been a delay between my computer and my TV however which i a bit bothersome.

If you have a DVR, you should be able to delay it to sync the audio pretty close. If the audio is ahead of the TV, there may be some app you can install on the computer to delay it.

On another note all AU sports at home or at an SEC scholl will have video streaming on the watch ESPN app and espn3.com.

One things I find interesting is the olympis sports audio on the AU official site will be premium but looks to be free via the Tune In web link.

Yet another note, the Tune In site is 24/7 AU. I'm listening to AU/WSU from last year on there now.

On another note all AU sports at home or at an SEC scholl will have video streaming on the watch ESPN app and espn3.com.

Even if you don't have the SEC Network?

On another note all AU sports at home or at an SEC school will have video streaming on the watch ESPN app and espn3.com.

Even if you don't have the SEC Network?

No. SEC Network has to be apart of you cable subscription to watch live or replayed SEC Network or SEC Network+ content on the Watch ESPN app. Every SEC event on ESPN, ESPN 2, Fox Sports South, and maybe the U will be available on ESPN3 for replay after the game w/out needing SEC Network on your cable service. All other SEC content will require SEC Network on your cable to see SEC Content on the Watc ESPN app.

I'm so happy about the free audio. For years audio of the games were free. Then the "I need to make a buck era" happened and us military people and anyone outside the Auburn broadcast footprint got the shaft. I have been so angry about it I have emailed them every single year about their screwing over military members all over the world. Always got the same response when I actually received a responce. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!

I'm so happy that I will not have to send an email this year.

Many radio stations already Internet stream auburn games anyway. There are actual apps that allow you to locate the streaming radio station by college team and sport and then listen online. I think IMP is trying to get all the advertising time for the Internet streaming.

What I want to see is reliable high quality Internet streaming of video for all Auburn games. ESPN3 does that for many games, but not the pay per view. Having a something like a Netflix college football / basketball feed would be great. Of course the major TV networks and cable providers will not allow that cash cow to get away. Being able to easily select your preferred audio announcers for any game would be great too. No more Verne or Musburger play by play..............

Many radio stations already Internet stream auburn games anyway. There are actual apps that allow you to locate the streaming radio station by college team and sport and then listen online. I think IMP is trying to get all the advertising time for the Internet streaming.

What I want to see is reliable high quality Internet streaming of video for all Auburn games. ESPN3 does that for many games, but not the pay per view. Having a something like a Netflix college football / basketball feed would be great. Of course the major TV networks and cable providers will not allow that cash cow to get away. Being able to easily select your preferred audio announcers for any game would be great too. No more Verne or Musburger play by play..............

A little FYI on game broadcasts on Internet radio and radio apps outside of the normal broadcast area are usually blacked out.

I figured Directv would have this worked out by the time College football got here. SMH. Need to be able to use watchespn for directv. otherwise I will have to use a website that streams it, but quality will not be as good.

There are no more PPV games. Those all went away with the launch of the SEC Network.

Archived