About to come undone!!!!!!!!!!!

ausoldiergrad

Time Warner doesn't have the game, my football buddy here in NC does, but he's a NEB fan, and our games are at the same time. I'm broke as hell! Anybody gotta a solution for a desperate man?

You might be able to use your friend's login info and watch it on WatchESPN. Supposedly, they have a live simulcast of the SEC network now. I haven't tried it, but I bet someone else could confirm whether or not that would work.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2014/08/sec-network-and-sec-network-now-available-on-watchespn/

Time Warner doesn't have the game, my football buddy here in NC does, but he's a NEB fan, and our games are at the same time. I'm broke as hell! Anybody gotta a solution for a desperate man?

DVR? Convince your buddy that AU-Arky will be a much more entertaining game to watch live than Neb - FAU.

Does he have a second TV? Does his cable require a decoder box for both games? If not, a cable splitter, some coax cable and bringing your TV over may be in order.

WatchESPN, and Auburntigers.com are the only options. DO NOT Post links here to live streams. It's against the rules here.

Try a sports bar, Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wings or any other restaurants that have games on TV in your area.

And "Auburn Tigers official App" on your smartphone. FREE audio of all Football and BB GAMES this year as a last resort if you can't watch it.

To people who have listened the "Auburn Tigers official app"- Does it match up pretty well with the live game? If so, I'd definitely be interested in doing so. Thanks.

Try a sports bar, Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wings or any other restaurants that have games on TV in your area.

And "Auburn Tigers official App" on your smartphone. FREE audio of all Football and BB GAMES this year as a last resort if you can't watch it.

I know the story is irrelevant, but I was in his situation last year. I was in South Carolina trying to watch the Auburn /Washington state game. So, I went to a sports bar and the clemson fans refused to give up just one TV, with no sound, for the Auburn game. I guess the Georgia /Clemson game needed every TV in house. Ended up kicked out of that bar and watched it at another...needless to say, I am already rooting for that clemson beating.

I know the story is irrelevant, but I was in his situation last year. I was in South Carolina trying to watch the Auburn /Washington state game. So, I went to a sports bar and the clemson fans refused to give up just one TV, with no sound, for the Auburn game. I guess the Georgia /Clemson game needed every TV in house. Ended up kicked out of that bar and watched it at another...needless to say, I am already rooting for that clemson beating.

I understand, I spent 23 years, 4 states, and 3 countries trying to find places to watch the game. It can be frustrating. The best way to approach it is to call and speak to the manager of your targeted preference a day or two before about it, then again before you leave to go to that spot about making sure you can get a TV with the Auburn game on it. It works more often than not. Hope that helps.

When we were in Minnesota last year I used my son-in-law's computer and my Charter log in to watch the Miss St game on WatchESPN at the same time my mother-in-law in LA was using my log in to watch the same game.

Find some one who will share their logi in and pass word or watch it at thier place and have them log you in.

We were in Boise last year. I have a wonderful nephew that shared his cable log on with me. I was able to watch the games via ESPN3. Maybe a family member or friend could do that for you. His cable/satellite provider may also provide an app where it can be watched via an iPad or what ever. In my house we can watch 3 games on 3 different TV's and as long as the TV's are on we can watch the Charter app on our iPads and phones. Not that I could EVER keep up with that many games at a single time. LOL

You might be able to use your friend's login info and watch it on WatchESPN. Supposedly, they have a live simulcast of the SEC network now. I haven't tried it, but I bet someone else could confirm whether or not that would work.

http://espnmediazone...e-on-watchespn/

It does work....I use a friend from Portland O's login (Comcast) for ESPN3 and worked all last year on the games blacked out in our area.

You mean to tell me your buddy only has 1 TV in house/apartment? Does he not have one in another room, even if it's his bedroom, you could use to watch the AU game? I know a little on the "creepy" side sitting on another man's bed watching a football game. However if he is a true friend he will understand. Another option is the bar/restaurant as mentioned before, Wild Wings, Hooters, Tilted Kilt, etc... all will change the channel to your game if you ask. I would make sure you pick some place like these that has tons of TV's. I have asked at all these places to change the channel and never was turned down. Go early get a table, and don't just order a beer get an appetizer and food as well lets them know that you will probably leave a decent tip, and make friends with your waiter/waitress that will go a long way in getting good customer service..........like changing a TV to your game. If they do turn you down on changing the channel and say "I'm sorry but we are not aloud to change the channel." Tell them "I'm sorry I'm not aloud to give out anything besides Monopoly Money."

What I'm curious about is I have WatchESPN and ESPN3 and have watched Auburn games on both of those before. However I have not gotten the SECNetwork channel added yet and was wondering if I need to add it in order to watch the game on WatchESPN. I see that the game is now showing on both SEC Network and WatchESPN but do I need to get the SECNetwork channel in order to watch the game on WatchESPN?

I saw that direct links are against the rules but this isn't direct. If it's still against the rules, please delete. Check out firstrowsports as an option. Should be first result on google.

What I'm curious about is I have WatchESPN and ESPN3 and have watched Auburn games on both of those before. However I have not gotten the SECNetwork channel added yet and was wondering if I need to add it in order to watch the game on WatchESPN. I see that the game is now showing on both SEC Network and WatchESPN but do I need to get the SECNetwork channel in order to watch the game on WatchESPN?

FYI, you have to have the SEC Network as part of your cable subscription in order to watch any games on the SEC Network. I just tried and got the message that my current cable subscription doesn't allow me to use WatchESPN for SEC games. Looks like I need to upgrade before Saturday.

FYI, you have to have the SEC Network as part of your cable subscription in order to watch any games on the SEC Network. I just tried and got the message that my current cable subscription doesn't allow me to use WatchESPN for SEC games. Looks like I need to upgrade before Saturday.

IIRC if you have Comcast all you need is the Digital Preferred package. The second least expensive package they offer. $89 month.

IIRC if you have Comcast all you need is the Digital Preferred package. The second least expensive package they offer. $89 month.

I have Charter and I can upgrade for just $10/month to get their digi-tier 1 package. I have digid-tier 2 that has the NFL network and redzone channel as it was called the sports tier at the time. I was hoping the SEC Network would have been added to it rather that tier 1.

to the op.

if you got a computer and internet try first row sports

for some reason i thought TWC was going to have the SEC network since it runs thru ESPNU and both TWC and the U are in charlotte.

but i got rid of cable so i guess i have been out of the loop. Maybe Comcast and TWC merger messed things up. good luck

To the OP

I am in Charlotte (Concord) and have Time Warner Cable and I get the SEC network - watched USCe and TA&M earlier tonight. Channel 384.

Archived