"The Believer" on Sec Network

WFE12

Man..this was a good episode,haven't really known anything about the ole head ball coach other than his coaching at south carolina, just found out he won the heisman earlier this week, but that's the thing, he knows that the heisman is a very prestigious award but he cherished winning championships more because everyone was involved, He always avoids talking about the heisman, Definitely a coach I would love to play for,hate imma miss the game tomorrow but i'll record it.

He also kicked the winning field goal against Auburn in 1966

I feel educated for the day.

And on a side note - has it really been nearly 50 years since he beat us? =)

Should have never left Florida, but I am glad he did.

I believe he finished #2 in the Heisman voting one year also, or am I thinking of Johnny Majors?

He also kicked the winning field goal against Auburn in 1966

I feel educated for the day.

And on a side note - has it really been nearly 50 years since he beat us? =)

had plans to go to the game but was not able to thank God, bad enought to have to listen to it on the radio. Broke my heart....

I believe he finished #2 in the Heisman voting one year also, or am I thinking of Johnny Majors?

Majors finished second to Paul Hornung in 55 or 56 I believe

56 bro

56 bro

56 bro

Thanks Golf and Slammer.

I thought it was pretty good.

I noticed something last night I hadn't really the first time I watched it (maybe because I came in late the first time), something that I think is relevant to Auburn. It was the discussion of the 1995 title game against Nebraska and about how that affected the HBC. There was a lot of talk about how that loss made him really want to get back to the championship game and win it.

That just reminded me a bit of our own coach. It may even be a bigger deal for Gus, since I suspect he feels -- as I do -- that we had the game won last year. I will not be at all surprised when we win it again. The bigger surprise will be if we do not.

War Eagle.

That just reminded me a bit of our own coach. It may even be a bigger deal for Gus, since I suspect he feels -- as I do -- that we had the game won last year. I will not be at all surprised when we win it again. The bigger surprise will be if we do not.

War Eagle.

THIS!

The Head Ball Coach is , hands down, the BEST Coach in SEC History. His record speaks for itself.

Archived