It's here! Now what? USC vs TAMU - AU's best interests?

freemanjiro

Probably helps us more for USCe to win but since we ultimately play and need to beat both, not sure it really matters much. Assuming South Crackalacky wins, they should be 7-0 when they come to JHS. Of course they still would have to get past UGA even before that which isn't a given.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing a highly ranked SC and an unranked aTm is better than playing two midranked (at best) teams. Aggies play USC, the Mississippi's, and uat before us.

Probably helps us more for USCe to win but since we ultimately play and need to beat both, not sure it really matters much. Assuming South Crackalacky wins, they should be 7-0 when they come to JHS. Of course they still would have to get past UGA even before that which isn't a given.

I hope they beat Georgia, too much hype behind them this year. (Every year)

It only matters if you want us to go to the SECCG. I do, so I want USC to win.

It really is that good. You can hear it all over Columbia.

I'm beyond jealous

So does South Carolina know how to play defense? Poor tackling that whole drive

We play both, so I guess I hope whomever wins does it convincingly. Helps with our SOS.

I kinda root for the head ball coach when he's not playing Auburn of course. Never liked him when he was at Florida, guess he was a real threat there.

USC 28

TAM 14

I have a feeling the Gamecocks will be a real threat THIS year.

Definitely, hopefully we will remain their Achilles heal for a couple more years. . But they eventually will beat us again considering it was 1933 the last time it happened, just not this year.

A & M offense is much better than I expected. SC may be in trouble. Also, I hope that prick Jesse Palmer is not in the booth for our game. I will have to turn the sound off.

Both of their defenses seem to be weak with A&M's offense having the advantage so far. A&M QB has impressed so far but it might be a long game if SC QB can't get it together.

Really don't care who wins but USCe is not impressive at all. Its a first game I know. No pass rush, poor tackling, moving in slow motion. OL not impressive at all either. They are gonna miss C Shaw too, more than what the talking heads claim.

Not rooting for one over the other. Outcome has no impact on AU.

Wow. It's been explained multiple times already in this thread that the outcome absolutely does impact AU. No sense in explaining it again, I reckon.

TAMU 52 USC 28 & TAMU is driving again.

Beating a Top Ten Team on the road, in the SEC, and making it look easy...

TAMU and Kevin Sumlin are putting on an exhibition against the OBC.

I suddenly dont fear that USCe game as much. TAMU may have just established the HUNH as a bonafide Offense and Kevin Sumlin as a bonafide SEC Level Coach.

Johnny Manziel may be forgotten by midseason.

Wow SC just folded... Guess I was way wrong.

Wow SC just folded... Guess I was way wrong.

Pretty much everyone was wrong I'd think. I can't imagine anyone predicted this outcome. What a beatdown.

Archived