AUsome video! Evolution of Gus's offense

ellitor

That was pretty doggone good. Nice to see a sports writer/talking head who actually has some idea of what the heck they're talking about. The "Malzahn offense" really boils down to using the tools at hand...at a rapid rate. With JJ and Sean White at QB in the next few years and the recruiting at wideout, I wouldn't be surprised to see AU passing records fall while still keeping a dominant ground game.

Agree with this journalist's analysis. It basically demonstrates what Coach has said, "He adapts to his player's strengths."

Love the last part and that says it best : ""Gus Malzahn is married to one thing and that's winning"

I am ready to see another revolution of the Gus offense that others teams are not ready for - just when they thought they had Gus figured out, he changes it again.

This video definitely shows why we are so lucky to have Gus as our HC...i hope he finishes his career here but i wouldn't be mad if he got an opportunity in the NFL

Watch your mouth.

Not sure the 53 man roster allows for the complete hurry-up philosophy. He's a good coach and I hope the boys are ready to go tomorrow and destroy the #berts. If he decided to go to NFL, I'm sure he'd find a way to be successful because that is what he does but I sure would like to see him stalk our sideline, screaming BOOOOOM for 20 more years!

This video definitely shows why we are so lucky to have Gus as our HC...i hope he finishes his career here but i wouldn't be mad if he got an opportunity in the NFL

Watch your mouth.

Not sure the 53 man roster allows for the complete hurry-up philosophy. He's a good coach and I hope the boys are ready to go tomorrow and destroy the #berts. If he decided to go to NFL, I'm sure he'd find a way to be successful because that is what he does but I sure would like to see him stalk our sideline, screaming BOOOOOM for 20 more years!

:thumbsup:

Nice, thanks for the video. IMHO it doesn't do justice to what he did at Tulsa which, like his masterpiece last year, was simply unbelievable.

Archived