Very Useful Football TV schedule

homersapien

Are we on TV this weekend?

seriously? NO. ALL games have been removed from TV this season.

That's going to be bad for recruiting.

*SKY FALLING!*

:P

Dude just got punked by a4e.

Do we know who's calling our game? I prefer musburger...i know i lot of people don't like him but he's called some big games over the years...i'd rather have him than joe tessitore

Musburger and Jesse Palmer

Do we know who's calling our game? I prefer musburger...i know i lot of people don't like him but he's called some big games over the years...i'd rather have him than joe tessitore

Cue the Palmer hate in 3 ... 2 ... wait, there's already a separate thread for that.

If you don't like the TV announcers, there's always radio. If you live outside the Auburn Network area, the audio is free online or with a mobile app.

Cue the Palmer hate in 3 ... 2 ... wait, there's already a separate thread for that.

If you don't like the TV announcers, there's always radio. If you live outside the Auburn Network area, the audio is free online or with a mobile app.

Now that's a link I didn't know about. I have tried many times in the past to locate a station streaming the broadcast on the internet.

THANKS for posting. :bow:

Archived