Pat Dye Field: Let there be paint ...

RunInRed

Isn't she a little over-dressed for that job? :)

Kinda looks like the crown on the field is gone or at least, less pronounced than it used to be. That looks almost completely level to the North Endzone.

Where's the banner showing our 9 national championships? Jacobs and others are DEAD WRONG not to claim those 7 lagit national championships. Just because Jay Jacobs was not alive during those early years, doesn't mean those 7 NC's don't count.

Don't Just Say It. Start Claiming It and be Proud.

1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

The Undefeated Seasons is a nice touch if we don't claim anything else! It shows we can bring it over the life of the program. :)

YES! THANK YOU AUBURN! Sorry about the all caps (never done that before) but I've been begging, pleading and arguing that we need to put, front & center, our undefeated seasons for all to see. Well done my alma mater! It honors the players that accomplished those rare achievements, the depth of our tradition and how stunningly many times Auburn has gone entire seasonswithout a loss. Without regard to some writers/coaches popularity contest-turned-national-title.

Kinda looks like the crown on the field is gone or at least, less pronounced than it used to be. That looks almost completely level to the North Endzone.

I was at JHS last week... Crown is there. Turf is perfect!

That is a direct result of rushing the field after the one second field goal return for a TD to put SPUAT in their place forever. Really though, I think the lens is causing that view to be off just a bit.

What happened to the lines that followed Chris Davis 109 yard return for the game winning touchdown against uat?

It's ILLEGAL to do that and it would be stupid anyway. Auburn is above that. Auburn is first class not low class.

What happened to the lines that followed Chris Davis 109 yard return for the game winning touchdown against uat?

It's ILLEGAL to do that and it would be stupid anyway. Auburn is above that. Auburn is first class not low class.

Rawr

Archived