2014 Season Gratitude/Memorial Thread

Dixie1860

This is an incredible time of year for me! It has always meant special time spent with my Father, and my other family as well friends and people we tailgate with. But we always start a new season missing some faces and names we had grown accustomed to seeing this time of year. I know the University is honoring Phil and David at the game Saturday. But this will also be our first season without some other people as well. I know I am really missing my daily PM's from "aupops2", and daily I miss seeing his posts and getting his input on things relating to AU Football. Maybe it's because are heading down today, I don't know, but I was really feeling him today. This is not meant a downer! He wouldn't stand for it. I just wanted to acknowledge him today.

WAR EAGLE TOM! Let's roast some Pig!!!

I didn't know pops, but I always respected what he had to say. My heart hurts for you. I always miss my mom most during football season. My husband and I always had the best time going to games with her and my dad. It was truly a special time together. I know how you feel. I still think about Lutz a lot. Prayers for his family. Football season is really going to stink for them from now on...

Archived