SEC Network Game Experience

Barnacle

That was the coolest pre-game I have ever seen (South Caroline v. T A&M). You can tell they really want to capture the passion and atmosphere of SEC games. I hope they continue to do that for all of their games. Well done, ESPN.

edit: I meant once the actual coverage started, and the players were coming out on the field, etc.

Finebaum was kinda making me laugh. The other three were hyping at full capacity and Finebaum wasn't having any of it. The other three goofing off and were all :Sing: and Finebaum was all <_<

Finebaum was kinda making me laugh. The other three were hyping at full capacity and Finebaum wasn't having any of it. The other three goofing off and were all :Sing: and Finebaum was all <_<

Oh, I didn't even see that part. I just meant once the actual coverage started, with the players coming out on the field and all that.

Finebaum was kinda making me laugh. The other three were hyping at full capacity and Finebaum wasn't having any of it. The other three goofing off and were all :Sing:/> and Finebaum was all <_</>

Listened to Pawl's radio show. Dari Nowkah filled in. It was funny to hear him trying to deal with the nuts that make up the audience of that show. He should get hazardous duty pay for that.

jesse palmer's pretty cool. musberger does sometimes say stuff that make you question why he said it but he's alright

jesse palmer's pretty cool. musberger does sometimes say stuff that make you question why he said it but he's alright

Palmer talks TOO much.

We must be thinking about a different Jesse Palmer. :dunno:

We must be thinking about a different Jesse Palmer. :dunno:

Yeah, Jesse Palmer is probably my least favorite commentator for ESPN games. I love that Pollack came in and immediately jumped way ahead of him.

But again, I wasn't really commenting on the crew or pre-game discussion as much as I was the actual production. They tied the PA music into the broadcast audio which I thought was cool, and instead of cutting to commercial or having the commentators talk while the teams came out, they actually showed the actual stadium pre-game introductions, video, cheers, etc. etc. and let the pomp and circumstance speak for itself. I hope they bring the same type of in stadium experience for the Auburn game on Saturday, because Auburn's is one of the best in college football.

of the collective personalities involved with all of the sec-net yesterday, here is my list of people that I like and dislike:

LIKE: tebow, booger, spears,dari, musberger,McElroy, all of the women

DISLIKE: jesse palmer,

JURY IS STILL OUT; finebaum

I think booger and gmac are the best

Archived