HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY!!!!!!!

Weegle777

BOOM IS RIGHT BRUTHA. IT'S FINALLY HERE! LET'S GO SLAUGHTER US SOME HAWGS! !!!{{{{{{ WAR EAGLE}}}}}}}

It's finally here.....

We've watched our players graduate, and watched some go pro. We've reminisced the miracles of the past and caught a glimpse of our future come through on a fax machine. We've analyzed plays and stats, and counted down The Nip. Everything we've questioned, debated, and hypothesized on this board will play out in front of us and be determined on the field. Now, the wait is finally over....

Now it's time to go FAST.

Now it's time to be 13 seconds better.

Now it's time to take what's ours

WAR EAGLE

I'm currently in a place where bacon is not accepted as part of their culture/diet. Very hard to come by. Can't even buy pork rinds. With that said, as terrible as it is to not be able to be in the states for the games, it's equally as bad hearing all the damn references to bacon. I've not had a pork product in over a month and a half, and I may just die from it.

Anyhow, War Damn Eagle, and beat the hogs!

Ahhh. "Christmas" morning. War Eagle to all!!!

War Eagle, AU Family!

Happy Football Day!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I'm currently in a place where bacon is not accepted as part of their culture/diet. Very hard to come by. Can't even buy pork rinds. With that said, as terrible as it is to not be able to be in the states for the games, it's equally as bad hearing all the damn references to bacon. I've not had a pork product in over a month and a half, and I may just die from it.

I'm in the same boat as you Browning, pork free country but I can still find some here in the big city. Will have to wake up at 3:00am for kickoff but does not bother me at all to watch AU play.

War Eagle!!!

My heart overflows......

W-A-R

e-a-g-l-e!!!!!!!

WDE, guys. Might not get to watch the game but I'll be with y'all in spirit. Cheer our boys on and here's to it FINALLY being football day.

HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY WEEGS AND TO ALL OF MY AUFAMILY!!

This is the day we have been waiting for, for 236 days. Let the Eagle fly and let's play some AU football!!!

WAAARRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE... HEY!!!!

Ho Ho Ho! War Eagle.

Last night, with out prompting, my 6 year old daughter said she was going to wear all her Auburn gear on Saturday. I was turely Football Eve last night.

I'm in the same boat as you Browning, pork free country but I can still find some here in the big city. Will have to wake up at 3:00am for kickoff but does not bother me at all to watch AU play.

Thank you, gentlemen, for your service! If it makes you feel any better, I'll think of you both while enjoying my pulled pig sandwich. :big: (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

War Eagle, Auburn Family! Let's do this!

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

Thank you, gentlemen, for your service! If it makes you feel any better, I'll think of you both while enjoying my pulled pig sandwich. :big: (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Well said....though I think I will just have some good old Conecuh sausage with my breakfast....we import it to NC for special events. WE

Well said....though I think I will just have some good old Conecuh sausage with my breakfast....we import it to NC for special events. WE

My absolute favorite sausage 64. I used to have to get it from LA (Orange Beach) but now my local Kroger has it. Yummy. Think I will have this morning to get the day started right. Go get 'em Gus, WDE!!!

Thank you, gentlemen, for your service! If it makes you feel any better, I'll think of you both while enjoying my pulled pig sandwich. :big:/> (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

:wedance:/> :wedance:/> :wedance:/> :wedance:/> :wedance:/> :wedance:/>

My absolute favorite sausage 64. I used to have to get it from LA (Orange Beach) but now my local Kroger has it. Yummy. Think I will have this morning to get the day started right. Go get 'em Gus, WDE!!!

I guess I should mention I am drinking sweet tea with my pork. Enjoy your Afghan chai tea with leaves and dirt at the bottom ;-)

Archived