LSU vs Wisconsin

bootskii

Gotta pull for Wisconsin in this one...

I'm a little torn. LSU is SEC and I dislike the Big 10 but on the other hand they are one of the big three I strongly dislike in the SEC. UGA and BAMA being the other two of course.

With the unknowns of a playoff, strength of schedule may be our best friend....I'm with Belle, "Geaux Tigers!".

I don't know that Auburn's SOS will be an issue. But I picked LSU in TDAB, so, "Geaux Tigers!"

I like Les Miles and the SEC....and I do not like Wisconsin or the Big 10. Easy choice....Geaux Tigers!

Well, 2010 turned my stomach on the entire SEC so I never want them to win a non-conference game (in any sport). I was never really an SEC fanboy before 2010, but since then, no way....Hope they all lose.

With the unknowns of a playoff, strength of schedule may be our best friend....I'm with Belle, "Geaux Tigers!".

I don't know that Auburn's SOS will be an issue. But I picked LSU in TDAB, so, "Geaux Tigers!"

More worried about a weak Wisconsin schedule... they've play (what appears) a weak near nobody schedule.

Well Badgers are up 10 about to go into the half. LSU isn't impressing me at all.

Agree that LSU doesn't look good. I'll wait to see the second half, though.

Well Badgers are up 10 about to go into the half. LSU isn't impressing me at all.

Agree that LSU doesn't look good. I'll wait to see the second half, though.

Agreed. We sure looked like poop in the first half defensively but came out and ruled in the 2nd half.

LSU's defense looked like Auburn's in the first half; unable to stop the run. But their offense looks really bad thus far. All LSU has is the long ball. Might work against our secondary unfortunately...

What happened to playing that #1 RB stud? How come he hasn't played?

It's not often the Big 10 gets bragging rights over the SEC when playing someone with a winning record. This is the type of game that could keep 2 SEC teams out of the playoff.

LSU lost 78% of their offensive production from last year. Apparently, replacing that is not as easy as the "experts" would have had us believe.

Fournette has been playing, but only has 4 carries for 10 yards. Just not much running room, and their QBs are struggling too.

LSU is within 3 points after a 2pt conversion.

Archived