Florida game canceled

Newbomb

Yeah saw that too. Wanted to see what their new offense looks like. Will have to wait til next weekend.

I would be so pissed if I had to wait like 3 hours and see 10 minutes of play and hear they canceled the game,so glad this didn't happen for our game,so what now,they play tomorrow??

I think they should play tomorrow, if there's no conflict. It's a long weekend, but ... :dunno:

I think they should play tomorrow, if there's no conflict. It's a long weekend, but ... :dunno:

i mean..they might have to cuz they are scheduled to play eastern michigan next saturday...

Likely won't play this one until October when they have a common off-date. That really jacks your schedule.

Screw the NFL. Play on Sunday.

And ESPN too, just go back to the 1960s. Not every thing needs to be on TV.

They could even let the local TV crew handle it as a scaled back broadcast on one those many unused channels. Or stream it on ESPN3.

The rub is that Florida probably paid Idaho over $600,000 for that game and they took the fans money. What a mess.

Screw the NFL. Play on Sunday.

Utah and Tenn are playing tonight actually. Usually during Labor Day someone in college plays on Sunday.

The nfl doesn't start until next weekend anyway. But, I don't think playing it today was ever an option.

Likely won't play this one until October when they have a common off-date. That really jacks your schedule.

yeah it does

When uf loses their 3rd sec game muschamp will reschedule this for same day as seccg so he can get bowl eligible.

If he is still the coach at Florida.

When uf loses their 3rd sec game muschamp will reschedule this for same day as seccg so he can get bowl eligible.

If he is still the coach at Florida.

I look for them to improve quite a bit this year. He has put in an offense that better suits his players. No more trying to put the square peg in the round hole.

Archived