Auburn Ball Boy has SEC Speed...

DKW 86

Go back and watch last years game vs. uat. You'll see the ball boy do the same thing on the game tying TD late in the game to Coates. He busts his arse after crossing the goal line. This isn't an unusual thing.

Coach Chizik just showed this during half of TN game.

did you catch his four playoff teams opinion?

Probably trying hard not to be perceived as too much of an Auburn homer. He did have 2 SEC teams in, with Auburn and Mich State as his first 2 out, so he definitely knows his audience is SEC-centric.

Probably trying hard not to be perceived as too much of an Auburn homer. He did have 2 SEC teams in, with Auburn and Mich State as his first 2 out, so he definitely knows his audience is SEC-centric.

I didn't catch it. Who were his 4 playoff teams?

I didn't catch it. Who were his 4 playoff teams?

1. F$U 2. Choklahoma 3. UGA 4. bamma but said that comment was made that he struggled at #4 because AU and Mich St could also be that #4 and that this was just the first week so it could change.

I did see and agree w/the above. He was also quick to say he could see Auburn in there.

I know he's picked Bama based on Bryant Denny. Granted the crowd was ruthless the time he coached the iron bowl there (all the cam newton hate) but we've generally played well there.

I just hope the ball boy doesn't cause us penalty by intereferring with the official on the sideline. He just needs to get the ball to the official so they can spot it to keep the HUNH going.

I just hope the ball boy doesn't cause us penalty by intereferring with the official on the sideline. He just needs to get the ball to the official so they can spot it to keep the HUNH going.

if someone stuck a foot out and tripped him that would really make the rounds. On purpose or accident. can you imagine stopping the game to take the ball boy out on a stretcher.

I guess it's an age thing. At my age I only run 50 yards as fast as I can if a bear is chasing me. It's great whatever the reason.

Archived