Tennessee vs Utah State

AUDub

Ha, that seems like a long time ago.

Sure does. It's a weird feeling.

Seems like he gave us fits trying to deal with him?

Yep. He can ball. Poor Jake got schooled on that particular play.

I'm curious to see if Tennessee and bottle him up.

I know tennessee is doing well and winning and all but they sure dont look very good on offense. Lets see what they do after the half.

Aight, Vols. Turn down for what on third down was clever at first. But every third down? I'm going to have to mute my TV every time I tune in.

UT has a really awful schedule this year. They could be much better than last year and still go 7-5 with the schedule.

8/31/14 vs. Utah State media-icon-tv.gif Knoxville, Tenn. W, 38-7

09/06/14 vs. Arkansas State media-icon-tv.gif Knoxville, Tenn. 12:00 p.m. ET

09/13/14 at Oklahoma media-icon-tv.gif Norman, Okla. 8:00 p.m. ET

09/27/14 at Georgia * Athens, Ga. TBA

10/04/14 vs. Florida * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA

10/11/14 vs. Chattanooga Knoxville, Tenn. TBA

10/18/14 at Ole Miss * Oxford, Miss. TBA

10/25/14 vs. Alabama * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA

11/01/14 at South Carolina * Columbia, S.C. TBA

11/15/14 vs. Kentucky * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA

11/22/14 vs. Missouri * Knoxville, Tenn. TBA

11/29/14 at Vanderbilt * Nashville, Tenn. TBA

I don't read much into this win.

Utah State was not much until Gary Anderson arrived and turned things around.....he's been gone a couple seasons now and probably the aggies will revert to form.

Seven wins? maybe....

I watched the Tenn game and I thought they looked very good. The QB was on the money Nd the RBs looked good. The freshman, Hurd will be a stud. They have very good receivers. Their offensive and defensive lines were supposed to be weak links but they were terrific Sunday. I have to congratulate Coach Jones. They are definitely going to be competitive.

I watched the Tenn game and I thought they looked very good. The QB was on the money Nd the RBs looked good. The freshman, Hurd will be a stud. They have very good receivers. Their offensive and defensive lines were supposed to be weak links but they were terrific Sunday. I have to congratulate Coach Jones. They are definitely going to be competitive.

Yes, something to the tune of being the only FBS team to return no starters in the trenches O&D lines. I was very impressed with their physicality overall on defense. Despite the presence of Keeton, the opponent was still Utah State, so the final score wasn't terribly surprising.

They have some decent options at wideout, but lack an established rushing threat at the moment, which currently appears to be on a by-committee basis. For the most part, USU did a great job of keeping UT's run game in check.

This is another young team overall, that we will discover more about in two weeks when they visit Norman...

IIRC, UT played 21 freshman.... They are so young. Bt if Jones can keep the recruiting at the current level, they will

Be good in a year or two.

IIRC, UT played 21 freshman.... They are so young. Bt if Jones can keep the recruiting at the current level, they will

Had no ideal they played that many.............wow

Had no ideal they played that many.............wow

Dooley did them no favors on the recruiting side of things - Jones literally has to start from scratch.

Archived