White out for openers

Newman5th

So that game was hot. Never drank so much water, pouring it over the kids, and when we'd take them every so often for a moment of shade, the tunnels were full of people. Sellout crowd yet lots of missing seats as folks took shelter from sun.

When I watched replay of game noticed lots of folks wearing white shirts, which makes sense in the heat. While this weekend was especially muggy, EVERY opener is going to be hot. Could be nice to start a tradition of whiteouts for first game.

Thought at first you were talking about sean white. I agree though! We should do white for anearly season afternoon game.

So that game was hot. Never drank so much water, pouring it over the kids, and when we'd take them every so often for a moment of shade, the tunnels were full of people. Sellout crowd yet lots of missing seats as folks took shelter from sun.

When I watched replay of game noticed lots of folks wearing white shirts, which makes sense in the heat. While this weekend was especially muggy, EVERY opener is going to be hot. Could be nice to start a tradition of whiteouts for first game.

Would have been nice if Jacobs had insisted on a night game instead of a 3:00 kickoff for TV.

Archived