Special Teams "Champ" of the Week

RunInRed

I like the idea. If you are on special teams and not offense or defense, you get over looked. This is really true in the media. But special teams are real important (1 second anyone? Miss field goal vs FSU). I like the idea of acknowledging them every week.

Young man really showed something with his first punt, you didn't even have to see it when you heard it everybody was like wth?

It's just one game of course but he looks like he will be a real difference maker for the next four years....Congrats on the award.

Young man really showed something with his first punt, you didn't even have to see it when you heard it everybody was like wth?

Haha, thought I was the only one. It sounded like a gun shot when he kicked the ball.

Haha, thought I was the only one. It sounded like a gun shot when he kicked the ball.

Yes it did.

liked the touchbacks on the kickoffs and the punts were long, hangers. Almost squeezed that first FG through, and nice to see him comeback and connect on the 45 yarder. Need special team performances like that all season.

I told everyone in an off season thread about our kicking game that Carlson was gonna be good. His high school film was fantastic.

Um, I'm pretty sure the high school film is fantastic on all our guys. Not that I'm trying to deny your prescience. ;)

Archived