British PM Cameron

Proud Tiger

PM Cameron just finished addressing his Parliament, outlining in great detail his strategy and actions England has and will take. Very impressive. I wish we had a leader like him instead of a weakling POTUS who probably couldn't even organize his own community anymore. I hope all of you get to listen to his speech.

Edit---here is a later summary of his comments but they don't give the passion he delivered it with.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/01/britain-cameron-asks-for-tough-anti-terrorism-laws-prevent-attacks-by-islamic/

PM Cameron just finished addressing his Parliament, outlining in great detail his strategy and actions England has and will take. Very impressive. I wish we had a leader like him instead of a weakling POTUS who probably couldn't even organize his own community anymore. I hope all of you get to listen to his speech.

'Merica -- love it or leave it.

So, now opposition and/or disdain for lack of presidential leadership is verboten? You people sure had a field day criticizing GWB but dont seem as open to criticism of your messiah and his obvious weaknesses.

So, now opposition and/or disdain for lack of presidential leadership is verboten? You people sure had a field day criticizing GWB but dont seem as open to criticism of your messiah and his obvious weaknesses.

Thanks for making my point, even though you didn't get the point I was making.

TexT.......you are on such a high intelligent plane that most of us commoners have trouble understanding almost all your points.

And once more, you go to your usual MO and deflect from the subject because you can't off anything constructive. At this time, have you even heard Cameron's speech or even a summary? If so what part do you disagree with?

TexT.......you are on such a high intelligent plane that most of us commoners have trouble understanding almost all your points.

Really? I've always thought he was deliberately dumbing down his points to make them accessible for you. :headscratch:

Really? I've always thought he was deliberately dumbing down his points to make the accessible for you. :headscratch:

Let me dumb this down for you. At least David Cameron is honest about ISIS and calls it what it is. By contrast, we have a "leader" who is so invested in his image he wont even admit that ISIS is driven by Islamic extremism but rather claims they have no ideology other than nihilism. Obama carefully chooses to lie when the truth would have done so much better. Just like the "work place violence" in Fort Hood. Nidal Hassan has requested citizenship in the Caliphate but he's no terrorist..right? That's Obama's specious claim

Edit---here is a later summary of his comments but they don't give the passion he delivered it with.

http://www.foxnews.c...cks-by-islamic/

British politicians are superior to ours at every level of their government. Parliament can be very entertaining to watch and rather funny.

British politicians are superior to ours at every level of their government. Parliament can be very entertaining to watch and rather funny.

I agree. They can also limit money in campaigns because they don't confuse it with free speech.

I agree. They can also limit money in campaigns because they don't confuse it with free speech.

I'm confused. I thought the wingers complaint was Obama wanting us to be more like Europe and now that's good? :dunno:

I'm confused. I thought the wingers complaint was Obama wanting us to be more like Europe and now that's good? :dunno:/>

They also want Obama to be more like Putin. It's very confusing.

People won't be confused when ISIS blows up a car in this country and kills one of their family or a friend. They will know then Obama should have had a strategy.

Quit fear mongering Proud, don't you know that we are totally safe from that group here in our little bubble painted with sunshine and rainbows?

Yes Weegle, unfortunately when that little bubble of theirs gets blasted they won't be here posting anymore.They admire leaders like Obama and Chamberlain. If they have kids or grandkids, they don't seem too worried about their future

They should read this before they go to bed. It should make them toss and turn.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/08/29/isis-threat-david-cameron-stands-up-to-islamists-lesson-for-barack-obama/?intcmp=trending

Yes Weegle, unfortunately when that little bubble of theirs gets blasted they won't be here posting anymore.They admire leaders like Obama and Chamberlain. If they have kids or grandkids, they don't seem too worried about their future

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=trending

Honestly I have zero doubt they are here. We have possibly even educated some of them at Auburn.

Won't burst a bubble of mine when it does happen, I am surprised it has not happened already.

I also suspect there is a plan if that time comes, but said plan is so unconstitutional that nobody is going to release it until it is time to enact it. Which at that point/time nobody will care about the Constitution.

http://www.foxnews.c...intcmp=trending

Yeah, a political rant from the Heritage Foundation is enough to keep me awake! :-\

Aren't the same people with their hair on fire now the ones who were so uber-critical of the NSA programs? :dunno:

What exactly should we be doing that we aren't already doing?

Impeaching the President.

Majority of Britons opposed to bombing Isis in Iraq and Syria but David Cameron leaves the door to action open

"Only one in three people supports Britain launching air strikes against Isis in Iraq and Syria, according to a survey for The Independent."

http://www.independe...en-9704980.html

Archived