San Jose State game is a sellout

RunInRed

Ticket office was selling a family four pack for 25 per ticket. I am glad they did that, to make attending an Auburn game (even SJSU) affordable for most families.

Happy to hear we have another sellout! One thing I don't understand about Auburn is that all the tickets seem to cost the same (i.e. upper deck is same as lower bowl). I'm a graduate student at LSU right now (Auburn BA & Masters) and one thing I was surprised to learn was that they have tiered pricing. The seats in the upper deck cost less than the others. Why Auburn doesn't have such a system, at least for non-conference games that aren't against power conferences, I don't know. I think it is a nice way to give back to fans and allow community organizations to take kids who might not get to go to games otherwise.

Anyone know if Auburn is unique in doing this?

I see this as great and I also see this as the opportunity for people to return to the next home game after getting 3 1/2 quarters worth last week. WDE.

Ticket office was selling a family four pack for 25 per ticket. I am glad they did that, to make attending an Auburn game (even SJSU) affordable for most families.

this is one we had circled to take the kids to. then my son decided to play football (9-10 midgets) so we will not get to attend a game this year. :angry: unless we score free tickets to the USC or LSU game(yes possible) them we will miss one midget game.

they are tier priced this year -- i cannot recall about last year.

Happy to hear we have another sellout! One thing I don't understand about Auburn is that all the tickets seem to cost the same (i.e. upper deck is same as lower bowl). I'm a graduate student at LSU right now (Auburn BA & Masters) and one thing I was surprised to learn was that they have tiered pricing. The seats in the upper deck cost less than the others. Why Auburn doesn't have such a system, at least for non-conference games that aren't against power conferences, I don't know. I think it is a nice way to give back to fans and allow community organizations to take kids who might not get to go to games otherwise.

I hope Auburn realizes there is a game before Kansas St. I have no doubt in my mind that they will win easily,I'm not saying that, its just this San Jose team can score points so I don't want the final score to be 50-30 auburn or something BC there looking ahead.D needs to come out and beast on an inferior team and hold them to low points on a nationally televised ESPN 2 game.We need the second half Arkansas D to show its face alot this year and we could be special again.

I hope Auburn realizes there is a game before Kansas St. I have no doubt in my mind that they will win easily,I'm not saying that, its just this San Jose team can score points so I don't want the final score to be 50-30 auburn or something BC there looking ahead.D needs to come out and beast on an inferior team and hold them to low points on a nationally televised ESPN 2 game.We need the second half Arkansas D to show its face alot this year and we could be special again.

I'm pretty sure the coaches won't let the players forget about SJSU. We fans can overlook it to our hearts' content.

It's actually pretty common for schools to do it the way AU does. I've seen it done across the SEC and at Michigan State and Texas.

Why? Because they can still sell out the stadium and not lower prices for the upper level seats. They would be leaving money on the table if they did it. If they had trouble selling upper deck tickets, then the price would drop.

Archived