SEC Press Conference - Week 3

RunInRed

Malzahn: "A little extra time is definitely beneficial" to clean up things and prepare before Kansas State

Malzahn on Nick Marshall: "We feel very good about where he's at. ... We really believe in him and he has gotten better."

Says he's noticed trend of bye week adjustments working

@JamesCrepea

Malzahn on Nick Marshall: "He has gotten better and I think as the season goes on, even the casual eye will be able to see that."

@TheMarkHerndon

Malzahn says that RB Cameron Artis-Payne is they kind of RB who gets stronger as the game goes on.

Malzahn says that Sunday will be treated "like a Tuesday" practice. Auburn plays at Kansas State next Thursday.

@BarrettSallee

Auburn HC Gus Malzahn on Cam Artis-Payne: "He's had a big impact, he has a lot of yards after contact, which is important."

Malzhan: "We're a run play action team, we believe you use the run to open up the pass."

Malzahn on Seahawks using pop pass: "I'm glad it worked. Really, I didn't get a chance to watch it at the time…they executed it very well."

Malzahn on Marshall criticism: "I guess I'd say surprised, because ... there were 2-3 times in the game it wasn't the quarterback's fault."

@AUBlog

Auburn's Gus Malzahn on bye week: "I think the off week came at a very good time. A little extra time is definitely beneficial."

@AUGoldMine

Gus Malzahn comparing Cameron Artis-Payne and Tre Mason: "I think there's more similarities than there are differences."

@GregO_ESPN

Gus Malzahn on SEC teleconference. "We know a whole lot more about our team this year than we did last year."

@wareagleextra

Archived