NFL Week 2

around4ever

Watching the Steelers and Ravens and was wondering what happened to Josh Bynes. I found that he was cut and then resigned to the practice squad making $15K per week as opposed to the $570K salary he was due if he made the team. Hopefully he will work his way back or get traded to somebody who could use him. #WDE

any team can sign another player off of the practice squad of another team. There is some kind of compensation for that but I'm not sure what. I would think his best chance is to be able to get back on the 53 man roster there.

Seemed like a ton of injuries to big-name guys today. Turf toe for AJ Green, bad ankle injury for RG3, Desean Jackson with a shoulder injury, Knowshon Moreno with an elbow issue, and Vernon Davis's ankle.

Seemed like a ton of injuries to big-name guys today. Turf toe for AJ Green, bad ankle injury for RG3, Desean Jackson with a shoulder injury, Knowshon Moreno with an elbow issue, and Vernon Davis's ankle.

No doubt. Mike and Mike were talking about how you'd have an all pro team of players with those guys. Griffin may end up not coming back to the Redskins if Cousins plays well enough to get them in the playoffs. RG3 can't stay healthy.

Sounds like Cam had a good game in their win over the Lions.

Carolina fans love him again.

I don't think the real Carolina fans have stopped loving him. He's had no real targets other than Steve Smith and the OL has been awful. Not to mention they over spent on mediocre RBs.

That defense though...

I don't think the real Carolina fans have stopped loving him. He's had no real targets other than Steve Smith and the OL has been awful. Not to mention they over spent on mediocre RBs.

That defense though...

I didn't see last night's game, but I guess he got pulled? Sacked a few times, hurried a bunch, etc. Their OL sounds downright awful.

Carolina fans are back to hating him.

He's got to get out of Carolina if he wants to have his skills utilized to the fullest. Their fans and coaches are pathetic.

That defense though...

I didn't see last night's game, but I guess he got pulled? Sacked a few times, hurried a bunch, etc. Their OL sounds downright awful.

He's got to get out of Carolina if he wants to have his skills utilized to the fullest. Their fans and coaches are pathetic.

I think the level Carolina fans realize Shula is a terrible coordinator and that they have no OL. He made a lot of good throws yesterday but all the WR (except Benjamin) are basically practice players. Many are still defending Cam, and realize there's nothing he can really do if he's getting hit all the time.

That defense though...

When the Panther's punt returner donated a TD to the Steelers I turned the game off...but until then, Cam was doing fine...but was getting the crap beat out him by the Steeler defense....thanks to his lousy OL. I expect they pulled him when the game was "basically over" to prevent any more damage.

Shula has set Cam back two years and essentially has taken away all of his natural play making abilities though with their totally ineffective OL he might be just trying to protect Cam. Either way....along with some chronic injuries to ankle....he looks like about any other mediocre NFL QB trying to run the same old garden variety offense found all over the no fun league.

That defense though...

When the Panther's punt returner donated a TD to the Steelers I turned the game off...but until then, Cam was doing fine...but was getting the crap beat out him by the Steeler defense....thanks to his lousy OL. I expect they pulled him when the game was "basically over" to prevent any more damage.

Shula has set Cam back two years and essentially has taken away all of his natural play making abilities though with their totally ineffective OL he might be just trying to protect Cam. Either way....along with some chronic injuries to ankle....he looks like about any other mediocre NFL QB trying to run the same old garden variety offense found all over the no fun league.

This years' Steelers defense is not the defense we are used to seeing from them. They are basically in rebuikd mode.For them to do that is a big indictment of the panthers OL.

That defense though...

This years' Steelers defense is not the defense we are used to seeing from them. They are basically in rebuikd mode.For them to do that is a big indictment of the panthers OL.

^^This^^

Anyone else notice that Cody was 3/3 on field goals with a 51 yarder that ultimately won the game and 4/4 on XPs yesterday?

Anyone else notice that Cody was 3/3 on field goals with a 51 yarder that ultimately won the game and 4/4 on XPs yesterday?

Cody has got it going on right now. Very happy for him. Could be kicking in the Super Bowl this year.

Archived