Alabama Fans are Ignorant

TAYLORKEETON

I would just like to point out a point, most "Bama fans" I've gotten into bearded debates with don't even know anything about their team. I know more about Alabama football, than 90% of the Alabama fans I've talked with. It blows my mind

How they're always so fast so talk crap and downgrade us...when most of them don't even know who their lesson rusher is of all time. So what I'm basically saying is...most bama fans are just ignorant uneducated rednecks that like to drink beer and scream roll ride in the fall so they'll feel a part of something. That is all. WDE

My experience is that most of them are fans of the moment. They know nothing about their history good or bad.

I also see people in other states wearing Bammer gear who have no connection to the school or team, they just think they are supporting a team that wins.

Pretty pointless thread but moving to woodshed. The rivals forum is for legit discussions surrounding our rivals not for insulting them regardles of how we feel about them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Try me. I know more about Alabama and Auburn combined than you will ever know. How many SEC Titles does Georgia Tech have? And Alabama had more fans due to the fact they're more nationally known. Every fan base will have their morons. Most Auburn fans have never even been to Auburn. Most want to be the odd ball in the family and only say War Eagle to something they cannot even explain. Why would a college have a war cry about an animal that died? Does that even make sense? Do you know when Auburn officially became Auburn? 1961. Alabama Polytechnical Institute. Georgia Tech had 5 outright SEC Titles. Auburn has 7 outright (8 tied). GT left the SEC in 1964. Do you realize how pathetic that is? 2 more than a program that left 50 years ago? Alabama has 9 National Titles in that 50 year span. Auburn has more football probations on bowl games with 9 than Alabama's 3. This whole ignorant ace comments are never going to stop clearly. But why play the game? These kids play to win Championships. If not, they want to go to a Bowl. Who leads those two major categories? Yea, yours truly...Alabama. Facts are facts. Own up to it.

To say uaters are ignorant is much too kind.

The turd upthread claims to be some kind of an expert. I just had to laugh and laugh. If he knew all about the bamsies he'd have to admit to all the cheating that has gone on for 50 years. He'd have to admit that the old bear was nothing but a drunk and lil'nickster is a mean old whining cheat from way back, and has been his whole career. That's why he went to bammer....he fit right in.

You can't claim to know more than anyone else and then cherrypick your facts moron. You left out the whole suspiciously dead booster saga in your little bamsie history and quite a few more unsavory tales from the cheaters in turdville.

bamsie football is the most corrupt in college football and has been since the old hat wearing drunk showed up. updyke is just par for the course in bamsie land.

The turd upthread claims to be some kind of an expert. I just had to laugh and laugh. If he knew all about the bamsies he'd have to admit to all the cheating that has gone on for 50 years. He'd have to admit that the old bear was nothing but a drunk and lil'nickster is a mean old whining cheat from way back, and has been his whole career. That's why he went to bammer....he fit right in.

You can't claim to know more than anyone else and then cherrypick your facts moron. You left out the whole suspiciously dead booster saga in your little bamsie history and quite a few more unsavory tales from the cheaters in turdville.

bamsie football is the most corrupt in college football and has been since the old hat wearing drunk showed up. updyke is just par for the course in bamsie land.

The uaters don't deal well with actual facts, Belle. Spot on post. Except they were corrupt long before the drunk showed up. They just took it to a different level once he got there and had the ncaa in his back pocket.

Saying bammers are ignorant is like saying a whale craps in the ocean. It comes with the territory.

It is a required trait. Either you're born with it or you have to associate with veteran turd fans in order to have their ignorance rub off on you.

• 2 weeks later...

The Auburn Jokes twitter account is the best example of ignorant bammers. They tweeted today after we hired Thompson that it was because Saban was cleaning house after giving up "82" points to AU and OSU. 44+42=86. Bammers can't add.

Several Bams tweeted into the Cole Cubelic Show (Huntsville) regarding how to describe this year's Alabama football team. Several of those said this team "overachieved." How does a team that has finished at the top of the recruiting boards for the last 4 years lose two games and be considered overachievers???

Archived