Georgia vs South Carolina

AuCivilEng1

I've really started hating UGA and their fan base a ton lately. Maybe even worse than the Turd fans. I hope Spurrier can muster up a win today so everybody can s*** up about how great UGA is.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Gurley leaves, and/or if Marshall leaves as well, they still have Michel and Chubb. Those 2 are the real deal. Just like AU, UGA has talent in the backfield for the future.

still have to see how the 2nd half rolls, with how the 1st half of the UGA/Clem game looked, but I thought with all Clemson lost that they were fairly overrated, but again I wasn't buying the USCe hype either.

Is Verne drunk? A big first down on a reverse and he states "it doesn't work"…. Time to get him out of broadcasting. Verne and Musberger are almost incapable of being part of a coherent broadcast anymore.

Is Verne drunk? A big first down on a reverse and he states "it doesn't work"…. Time to get him out of broadcasting. Verne and Musberger are almost incapable of being part of a coherent broadcast anymore.

It's been "time to get him out of broadcasting" for years now.

My brother in law is pissed off at me, all I did was point out how badly out coached his team was in the first half. How Bobo still had a job I will never know.

My ex, who is a diehard UGA fan, said that all the time during the 2012 and the 2013 season. She doesn't know how Mike Bobo still has a job lol

My brother in law is pissed off at me, all I did was point out how badly out coached his team was in the first half. How Bobo still had a job I will never know.

My ex, who is a diehard UGA fan, said that all the time during the 2012 and the 2013 season. She doesn't know how Mike Bobo still has a job lol

Same way Mark Richt still has a job...they walk a tightrope, and then will get some asinine win that saves their rear ends.

The east doesn't appear to have any teams that are going to run away with it. That is unless Florida gets it going this year. Several strong teams mind you, just none that look playoff caliber at this time. Man I like saying that "playoff" caliber!

Even if UGAS comes back to win, so much for the Gurley Heisman crap and UGA being the best in the SEC. Richt has needed to go for 5 years or so, but just keeps on keeping on somehow. He's half of Bobby Bowden. If he is on the hot seat later in the season, he needs to start letting the "dad'gums" fly when talking about his boys.

I'm not sure if he's drunk or just not actually watching the games. I often question whether he is really watching the same game based on some things he says.

Loving it! Sick of the UGA fans beating their chest and trying to be little everyone else. This should shut them up nicely.

Archived