Announcer Pollack has no clue

TastesLikeChicken

Pollack is UGA biased. It's obvious when he comments on AU football. He has to try to say something good about AU

It's killing him to say anything nice about AU! The whole broadcast crew was pulling for k-state

I about dropped the remote whe I saw that we were going to be subject to no less than David Pollack AND Jesse Palmer. Both of those guys don't even bother to conceal their hatred for Auburn.

I think I'll find an old game on DVD with Keith Jackson on it to wash the niose of those two out of my ears.

I about dropped the remote whe I saw that we were going to be subject to no less than David Pollack AND Jesse Palmer. Both of those guys don't even bother to conceal their hatred for Auburn.

I think I'll find an old game on DVD with Keith Jackson on it to wash the niose of those two out of my ears.

They aren't even in Keith Jackson's class. I'd rather just listen to mute!

So one sided from ESPn announcers not even funny. All about K State mistakes, not Auburn causing them. Good thing we didn't make any mistakes.

I hate to defend them, but that's typical of ESPN, not a slight to Auburn. They're pumping up an underdog on a Thursday night game.

It's true. If you are a college football fan and like underdogs, then you pull for kstate and had a shot there. Auburn fans thought we were going to put up50. This shows we have work to do

So one sided from ESPn announcers not even funny. All about K State mistakes, not Auburn causing them. Good thing we didn't make any mistakes.

I hate to defend them, but that's typical of ESPN, not a slight to Auburn. They're pumping up an underdog on a Thursday night game.

Didn't expect anything different from ESPN. Can't stand Palmer or Pollack

Didn't expect anything different from ESPN. Can't stand Palmer or Pollack

Pollack can be biased, but I have no big issue with him. Palmer on the other hand ... good grief. He drinks to much Haterade.

Good grief. When Keith Jackson sounds like anything but a bamasuchbutt to you then things have gotten really bad.

Pollock used to love us. He has acted this way ever since we beat his precious bulldogs. I can't completely blame him. I'd be pretty upset with uga if they beat us the way we beat them. However, as an analyst and commentator, he needs to learn to look past personal feuds.

Not crazy about Palmer. I guess I mostly tuned them out and was more pissed at the refs and us dropping balls.

But, I could have swore I heard Palmer say something late in the game like "don't judge the Auburn offense by this one (off) game."

Pollack does not like AU. It is hard to watch him, he must be at least 50 pounds lighter now than when he played. He was a great player for GA....but he is not great in the booth.

I have not loved Palmer in the past but I thought he was OK last night. I was bothered more last night by the horrible camera positions last night. They were showing what looked like camera positions that were sitiing flat on the ground. It was driving me crazy.

How can ESPN afford to put 2 color analysts and a play by play person on the same game broadcast? They are so short qualified color analysts, how can they do it?

I dislike when they have 2 of them anyway no matter how good they are. They get into a competition making comments about the game and never ever shut up. Then the 3 of them start having a party trying to act funny.

ESPN has better analysts that could assign. They may not be "famous", but they are better analysts.

I think some of you only paid attention to the negatives. They talked about how good the defense was playing and were against the "holding" call on trovon reed. They kept saying how kstate has had some miscues "but at the end of the night auburn has still only held them to 7 points."

Archived