Bill Snyder says Auburn had Kansas State signals in first half

aujeff11

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, apparently they scored the same amount in both halves, so.................

Of course, they left eleventy billion points on the field in both halves, so.......................

God must be on our side. Just sayin.

What was the excuse for us holding them to even fewer yards in the second half? 1 yard per carry. 6 yards per pass attempt. Hat tip for converting some third downs. Other than that, you we're come tell dominated by the opposing defense in both halves.

Well, KState looked even worse in the second half, so I'm not really sure anything is borne out by evidence on this one.

I never took Bill Snyder to be one who enjoyed serving sour grapes. That said, if it's true...then it's not something I'm ashamed of. Don't want people to know your plays? disguise them better before you suspect something.

88, you mean It's a God Thing?

I've been on the main forum too long tonight. I am convinced we should have lost. There is no other explanation. If we didn't have Duke. If they only had a pee wee caliber kicker......... if we hadn't stolen their signs, but managed to play better without then. We are not worthy. Heavy, heavy sarcasm or whatever intended.

88, you mean It's a God Thing?

I've been on the main forum too long tonight. I am convinced we should have lost. There is no other explanation. If we didn't have Duke. If they only had a pee wee caliber kicker......... if we hadn't stolen their signs, but managed to play better without then. We are not worthy. Heavy, heavy sarcasm or whatever intended.

You mean...are you saying...we won?!

I figured we time warped to 2012.

Are our coaches should apply to work for the FBI if they are that good.

Actually they are already working with the NSA. Snowden may out them any day now

How teams steal signals would be interested to know. Other than literally stealing the other team's playbooks I guess it involves watching in previous games the signals from the side lines and the offensive plays that are then run?

God must be on our side. Just sayin.

Think it's that "Gus and AU are on God's side," technically.

But, yeah... I have felt since UGA last year that angels have been batting the ball for us a little.

How teams steal signals would be interested to know. Other than literally stealing the other team's playbooks I guess it involves watching in previous games the signals from the side lines and the offensive plays that are then run?

The only way to steal signs is to watch tape and figure them out. Part of the game , if your going to keep them that basic where an opposing staff can figure them out.. that's your fault. Protect and disguse your play signals!!! Coach Ellis and staff must be really good at this. .

what is the signal for the play where the receiver is open in the endzone and the ball hits him softly in the numbers to be volleyed to the trailing defender? we really had their #.

Why is this becoming a reoccurring theme and anybody else surprised that Bill succumbed

to this excuse?

http://www.al.com/au...urn_had_ka.html

Then why did we play even better on defense after halftime? We gave up 197 yds in the first half, 122 in the 2nd. And they had more scoring opportunities in the first as well.

Excuses: Still for losers.

What is his basis for saying that? This is absolutely incredible that head coaches of top programs would even think of leveling this accusation unless they had something for evidence other than their O not working or our D working. My respect for this clown just went out the window. Ironically, I was thinking to myself THEIR D knows OUR signals! But then....I have no evidence.

Archived