Democrats are truly some sick and mentally ill folks

AUisAll

Not surprised. They love killing babies in the womb and even shortly after birth. Some now say up to 3 years old. They want to kill those with less than perfect health. If you have any physical or mental defect you are considered worm food. Killing off the elderly, no biggie. Welcome to the wonderful world of the democrat party. They truly are obsessed with death.

Emanuel says he hopes his ticker shuts down at the not-particularly-old age of 75.

Or sooner.

75 is, apparently, the perfect age for a human to buy the farm. According to Emanuel, people who live longer than that risk struggling through a less-than-perfect existence.

And who'd want to be bothered with less-than-perfect existence ??

Not surprised. They love killing babies in the womb and even shortly after birth. Some now say up to 3 years old. They want to kill those with less than perfect health. If you have any physical or mental defect you are considered worm food. Killing off the elderly, no biggie. Welcome to the wonderful world of the democrat party. They truly are obsessed with death.

Talk about going overboard.

Don't forget the other end of the spectrum doesn't give a damn about you after birth if you come from the wrong background. Starvation, disease, living with chronic pain etc, all ok to conservatives if you are not in the proper income bracket or are born with it (preexisting conditions, that conservatives want to repeal). I really have to laugh at the mental defect comment for example, I mean the Democrats actually are the ones that expanded and demanded better coverage for mental health by insurance... you know.. that the conservatives want to repeal.

Don't forget the other end of the spectrum doesn't give a damn about you after birth if you come from the wrong background. Starvation, disease, living with chronic pain etc, all ok to conservatives if you are not in the proper income bracket or are born with it (preexisting conditions, that conservatives want to repeal). I really have to laugh at the mental defect comment for example, I mean the Democrats actually are the ones that expanded and demanded better coverage for mental health by insurance... you know.. that the conservatives want to repeal.

you are so wrong that it isn't funny. No I did not go njjjkkjkkkiiiiioverboard. Just speaking truth. They have no problem with abortion for babies that are likely to have mental or physical problems. They are all in on this idea of death.

That would be the perfect campaign slogan for hitlary in 2016.... "The party of Death...one way or the other " ... :-)

you are so wrong that it isn't funny. No I did not go njjjkkjkkkiiiiioverboard. Just speaking truth. They have no problem with abortion for babies that are likely to have mental or physical problems. They are all in on this idea of death.

How am I so wrong. Even Republican supports on here said that they would do away with CHIPS, and have seen complaints about WIC (which allows only milk, some whole grains, and fruits and vegetables). Why won't Bentley expand Medicaid then vs letting about 1000 Alabamians die unnecessarily. Why doesn't he have a plan for those caught in the gap vs "our plan for healthcare is to defeat Obamacare". Why do Republicans want to repeal every single bit of the ACA, which includes issues with preexisting conditions and expansions to mental health coverage.

I lived in Chicago, or as you guys would like to call it Liberal central. Never once did I overhear, see, witness, or was involved with in conversation with anyone that was democratic mention any of the things that you said. They have no desire to see children killed, never once heard one of them say hey look it has X, kill it, it is unfit to live in this world.

Now living in Alabama I have heard on more than one occasion why don't we just let those useless N"s die versus them using our taxes. Kill em off prior to birth and we won't have to pay for their stuff. On many many many occasions. You mean we have to pay 18K to bring the child into this world, and then support it also! That is just speaking the truth.

Basically you got a handful of guys on the left that are like this, like you got a handful of conservatives that support mental health issues (such as the one senator that was a actual psychologist).

Also the majority are not screaming kill off the elderly. The fact of the matter is that there should come a time that a patient should be made comfortable because the end is there, that the 10's of thousands of dollars that are used to expand their life for 2 weeks with poor quality of life, is not worth it. Our those that are proven unable to make the lifestyle changes that are necessary to see that a life extending procedure is successful, such as the failings of my very own father that wasted a kidney that could have given someone else a better life.

Archived