Go Gators!

TigerOne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing I saw against Kentucky tells me they can beat Alabama.

They beat bama and it should be a state holiday in Florida for the entire week....

Here's hoping the Gators pull off a miracle because that's what it will take. They are a team in disarray. I feel bad for those kids. They just look lost and confused on the field. Nothing is working for them.

bammer will probably curb-stomp Will's team, call it the greatest defeat of a fierce opponent ever in the history of college football, and then preemptively claim the National Championship.

Here's hoping the Gators pull off a miracle because that's what it will take. They are a team in disarray. I feel bad for those kids. They just look lost and confused on the field. Nothing is working for them.

bammer will probably curb-stomp Will's team, call it the greatest defeat of a fierce opponent ever in the history of college football, and then preemptively claim the National Championship.

This pretty much sums it up.

This will be Muschamp's last season at Florida.

I detest both of these teams so I hope they just beat each other up. I wish they could both lose but i can not and will not pull for Florida any more than I will pull for uat. I will not even watch this game. I expect uat to win by 17 or more anyway even though I don't think uat is all that great. Florida is just still awful.

As per your usual, you are 100% correct!!!

You guys (and gals) are sounding a lot like Bama fans before your KSU game this week. "Auburn will stomp them because KSU sucks" which gives you the perfect out - if Bama loses, Bama sucks. If Bama wins, Bama still sucks - but Florida does too.

Why are we talking about bama on an Auburn forum? Unless you are simultaneously a UF or bama fan, why would you really care about this game?

If you are going to bring it up though, I'll put in my 2 cents. I don't think we know anything about either of these teams. Bama's best opponent so far was against a West Virginia team that went 4-8 last year. We can't know how good WVU is. Therefore, we have no idea how good bama is.

For Florida, people are making a big deal about the UK game. I watched both of Kentucky's previous games. I don't know if I'd call them a good team, but they are much better than they were last year. They are better than the team that beat us in 09 and almost beat us in 2010. If Florida is a good team that underestimated UK, the final score wouldn't surprise me at all. But, public perception could be correct. UK could be awful meaning that Florida is not good. Both UF and Bama are still unknowns at this point.

You guys (and gals) are sounding a lot like Bama fans before your KSU game this week. "Auburn will stomp them because KSU sucks" which gives you the perfect out - if Bama loses, Bama sucks. If Bama wins, Bama still sucks - but Florida does too.

bg, if the sun rises, bama sucks. This game will not change that permanent condition.

I honestly think it's in our best interests if we and Bama are both undefeated heading into the Iron Bowl.

Same would apply to Bama. Better for them to face an undefeated Auburn.

:dunno:

bg, if the sun rises, bama sucks. This game will not change that permanent condition.

made me spit my beer out :laugh: :laugh: :roflol::drink1::hellyeah: and its so so true

So y'all think Muschamp is gone after this season?

I've heard from some good sources his needs to go 3-2 in the next 5 games

turds

UT

LSU

Mizzo

Dawgs

Interesting. You think if he does, one of those losses could be to UGA? What I mean is, is that an absolute must win? I'd think so.

turds

UT

LSU

Mizzo

Dawgs

Interesting. You think if he does, one of those losses could be to UGA? What I mean is, is that an absolute must win? I'd think so.

Not a must but about as close as you can get to a must win. Also if his does go 3-2 its still not a given he will keep his job he must be 3-2 to have a fighting chance to save his job.

turds

UT

LSU

Mizzo

Dawgs

Not a must but about as close as you can get to a must win. Also if his does go 3-2 its still not a given he will keep his job he must be 3-2 to have a fighting chance to save his job.

I can see a win against UT, with two losses against Bama and LSU. Difficult to see them beating Mizzou or UGA at this point, much less both.

I honestly think it's in our best interests if we and Bama are both undefeated heading into the Iron Bowl.

best interest, maybe... but I still want uat to be 0-11 when we play them every year. I don't want them to score, or even get a first down.

best interest, maybe... but I still want uat to be 0-11 when we play them every year. I don't want them to score, or even get a first down.

:laugh:

I'm not going to fret emotionally too much about the outcome of this game one way or the other.

Archived