Apple CEO Yells War Eagle

Proud Tiger

Yeah, I'm a PC guy, but I still love being able to rub it in the face of Bama fans that the CEO of the largest computer company in the world is an Auburn grad...:thumbsup:

Guest jojo1515

Leave it to a turd to yell something at a CEO of a giant corporation that he knows he doesn't like while waiting in line to buy his product. It would have been even better if Cook just turned to the store manager and said no iPhones for that guy and walked away. You just can't take turdville out of a turd

So, funny story. I work for a software company in Birmingham and our CEO is an auburn grad. He was in Silicon Valley recently, sitting in Starbucks, reading an article about Tim Cook.

He looked up and, low and behold, Tim Cook is sitting near him at the same Starbucks. He made his way over to him and casually said, "war eagle".

Tim, excited to meet another auburn fan in PAC 12 country, struck up a convo with my CEO. When asked, "How do you think the team will look this year?", Tim cooly replied, "We'll, I was talking with Malzahn yesterday and I think we're going to be pretty good."

I guess when Tim Cook calls, Malzahn picks up

War Eagle!

So, funny story. I work for a software company in Birmingham and our CEO is an auburn grad. He was in Silicon Valley recently, sitting in Starbucks, reading an article about Tim Cook.

He looked up and, low and behold, Tim Cook is sitting near him at the same Starbucks. He made his way over to him and casually said, "war eagle".

Tim, excited to meet another auburn fan in PAC 12 country, struck up a convo with my CEO. When asked, "How do you think the team will look this year?", Tim cooly replied, "We'll, I was talking with Malzahn yesterday and I think we're going to be pretty good."

War Eagle!

Cool story!

Stupid Bama fans. Just like anytime you post a Facebook status they have to let the whole world know where they stand.

Actually Apple is the most valuable company in the world. Crazy and cool that it is run by an Active AU alumni.

This fits with one of the threads int he woodshed. Bammer fans show there lack of class by shouting their cheer to an AU fan/alumni - so glad Tim Cook replied with a hearty "WAR EAGLE"

War Eagle!

My mother had a friend in Chicago that worked for a major companies VP or CEO or something, not sure which. Anyway my mothers friend had to ask about War Eagle and what it meant cause the guy she worked for would call Tuberville and receive calls from him.

Archived