Big Brother or good useful technology?

Tigermike

Unless they're reading the texts, I wouldn't characterize it as "big brother." I think it's more along the lines of a radar gun.

There are things they'll have to hash out, though. What if somebody is simply using their GPS navigator?

Unless they're reading the texts, I wouldn't characterize it as "big brother." I think it's more along the lines of a radar gun.

There are things they'll have to hash out, though. What if somebody is simply using their GPS navigator?

Quite sure the libs will require a govt official to ride along in all vehicles. They will call it a jobs bill.... Too easy.

Quite sure the libs will require a govt official to ride along in all vehicles. They will call it a jobs bill.... Too easy.

:glare:

Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk?

You must not. I simply command you to respond and you haplessly comply... :-)

Or what if you're using voice functions to read and reply to text messages?

They do this. Texting and driving has killed more Americans than ISIS. Should be able to read the texts also, you know just in case someone might be a Muslim and driving with a car load of explosives to one of your houses.

Archived