Week 6: Auburn vs. LSU - Kickoff Announced

RunInRed

The Auburn-LSU game will be under the lights in Jordan-Hare Stadium, the SEC announced Monday, and was assigned a 6:00PM CT kickoff. The prime time game will be nationally televised by ESPN.

ByJdgT3IgAAAYxe.jpg

The rest of the SEC lineup for the weekend of October, 4th ...

Capture.png

http://www.secsports...neups-announced

An excellent chance to leapfrog somebody ahead of us with our second quality win of the season. We need to end this era of being down against LSU.

Depending on the outcome this weekend but I think it will be the 3rd quality win, with Arky being the 1st (they are a top 30 team right now). If I was Arky O-line I would be fired up about this week. I hope TAMU LBs are ready

An excellent chance to leapfrog somebody ahead of us with our second quality win of the season. We need to end this era of being down against LSU.

Depending on the outcome this weekend but I think it will be the 3rd quality win, with Arky being the 1st (they are a top 30 team right now). If I was Arky O-line I would be fired up about this week. I hope TAMU LBs are ready

I think they will be able to run the ball but that A&M fast break offense is going to wear the piggies out. That offense is tailor made for running in that stadium.

I think they will be able to run the ball but that A&M fast break offense is going to wear the piggies out. That offense is tailor made for running in that stadium.

Absolutely, it will be interesting to see how BB handles it his O might be his best D in that game, also I am not sold on TAMU just yet. As for the game time, awesome but I will have to watch this on DVR because I won't be near civilization.

so freaking ready for this game, bump the la tech game, might not even watch anything but the highlights...You better believe our fans will be loud and rowdy at Jordan-Hare and the team WILL have a convincing performance on BOTH sides of the ball

One of the most memorable night games ever, to me anyway, was the one where the "barn" as it was called, caught fire and burned down. I remember it was against LSU but not the year. Also remember a drunk LSU fan in the same section as me. He was being a typical corndog. Cops were called, He decided to take a swing at one of them. Wasn't the brightest thing he ever did to be sure ;D

The best night game vs LSU at home

I was there! It was my very first game at JHS very disappointed with the outcome but I was thrilled to be there.

An Auburn win could be big. Hopefully a win over LSU and our team will finally get some respect nationally. However I do think Auburn will need to make it decisive, and not a squeaker, or all of a sudden LSU will become a patsy who should have beaten Auburn had AU not gotten lucky and won the toss, or something like that.

An Auburn win could be big. Hopefully a win over LSU and our team will finally get some respect nationally. However I do think Auburn will need to make it decisive, and not a squeaker, or all of a sudden LSU will become a patsy who should have beaten Auburn had AU not gotten lucky and won the toss, or something like that.

Possibly but they have spent so much time building up the entire SECW and the fact that Auburn had a killer schedule. It's kind of hard to turn around and call LSU a patsy. Just keep on proving them wrong. The experts will spend the entire week leading up to the game touting it as a battle of heavyweights. If Auburn doesn't look sharp against LA Tech then they'll be talking if we can even withstand LSU or not.

I am sick of losing to that team. I hope we come out of the gate ready to take Lsu to the woodshed for 4 quarters.

Archived